Chapter 109

Lin Xinghe felt that, in addition to being short-tempered, Xiao Zang was also a bit arrogant.

Having these attributes was always a good thing because it proved him to be more and more like a human being and not a zombie.

Lin Xinghe tentatively reached out and touched Xiao Zangs head.

Xiao Zang turned his head away and roared at her.

However, because he was wearing a mask, the sound came out muffled by the cloth, so it was not so deterrent.

Lin Xinghe withdrew her hand without changing her expression and finally set her eyes on the two in front of her again.

She cleaned up Xiao Zangs dirty and bloody body. Hishands that had touched blood and flesh for too long had turned wrinkled and peeling. She asked Qin Yan to produce a basin of water again and carefully cleaned the dirt between his fingers. Finally, she took out a tube of hand cream from her backpack in front of Qin Yan and Wang Mao. She applied a small amount of cream, rubbing slowly on the palm of his hand.

She said casually while rubbing, Im really sorry that I havent introduced myself yet. As you can see, Im a bit special, and not in the matter of being able to communicate with zombies. Im not really a human, Im the most advanced of mutant zombies, and I prefer others to call me the zombie queen.

I came from a parallel space. The era you live in now is somewhat similar to mine, but our technology is much more advanced than yours. We have also experienced the apocalypse, and scientists have tried their best to develop detoxifying serums to restore the world to normal, but unfortunately, the speed of scientific research is not as fast as the speed of zombie mutation

We zombies gathered in one place and established our zombie kingdom. The world is divided into three, zombies, humans, and orcs. After all, we zombies evolved from humans and have the same language as humans

Lin Xinghe spoke eloquently.

If Wang Mao and Qin Yan hadnt seen her communicating with the mutant zombie with their own eyes, they would definitely not have believed her at this time. However, even the mutant zombie was obedient to her. When they heard such a self-introduction, Wang Mao was still a little skeptical, but Qin Yan completely believed it.

If she were not a person with excellent strength, why would she apply hand cream in an environment like an apocalypse?

Wang Mao said to Lin Xinghe, I can

He knew why Lin Xinghe left them alive, and he knew that something could be negotiated.

However, before the words were finished, the girl who was smiling with frowning eyes stretched out a finger and said sweetly, Its not that you can, its that you have to. You dont have the capital to negotiate with me. Your life is in my hands. Here, I, the zombie queen, have the final say. If I say jump, you say how high—thats the only way I will consider letting you live, otherwise I might just have you ripped into pieces!

【This NPC is just a daydreamer! How could he actually negotiate with SL?】

【The leader really deserves to be a marketing leader. The words come to her so naturally that even I almost believed it. 】

【Congratulations to the sect master for mentioning the title of Queen of Zombies after Fire Maiden, Sea King Barbaras, Galaxy Robot, and Real Estate Boss Lin! Congrats again to the Queen of Zombies for her mount, Xiao Zang! 】

When Lin Xinghes livestream audience was mocking Principal Wang from a distance, her popularity increased. As soon as the familiar Lin Xinghe style came out, everyone talked about it with relish, and the chat became more and more daring.