Chapter 155

Principal Wang didn't have time to inspect the situation of the Bastet exam room. He had been filling in all the loopholes and dealing with the employees of the Dark Star Region. After all, some exam rooms were closed, and new exam rooms were temporarily stopped. The head of the Dark Star Region pointed out that a reasonable explanation was needed.

Principal Wang explained up, down, and sideways and promised to resume all exam room live broadcasts within three days before sending the person in charge of the Dark Star Region away.

He wiped his sweat, then contacted the teacher who was following Lin Xinghe in the exam room and asked for a status update.

Unexpectedly, the teacher did not reply.

As soon as he entered the school, he learned that the teachers were on strike collectively.

And the system did not inform him of it.

Principal Wang questioned the system, Why didn't you warn me when the teachers went on strike?

The system spoke at the refresh rate of an old powerpoint presentation.

Awakening people number of increased more, this system system negative load over heavy, no method and when

The system took a whole minute to say some fragmented phrases.

Principal Wang listened impatiently, interrupted the system, thinking that he had already closed some of the examination rooms, and shutting more down wouldn't affect him too much. He then sent out a very official system maintenance notice.

The system sped up.

Principal Wang said, Pull out the files of all teachers.

The system immediately pulled out a dozen files categorized as villain school teachers and said, All teachers have awakened to varying degrees.

Principal Wang's headache increased.

The villain school needed teachers to operate, and it was impossible for him to let outsiders from the Dark Star region know what he was doing. To be on the safe side, he chose a dozen excellent individuals, gave them these teacher backgrounds, and opened up a separate world for them.

Over the years, there was never a problem.

Now, there were problems with the students, problems with the NPCs, and even problems with the teachers.

The system prompted, The host should execute the restoration procedure.

Principal Wang was so upset that he was about to explode.

The school already did not have enough teachers. If he restored them, who would manage the school full of awakened students?

However, the teachers were also a part of the awakening movement. If they were not erased in a timely manner, they would follow the students into rebellion in a heartbeat.

Principal Wang immediately regretted that he had underestimated Lin Xinghe. Who would have thought that she would be able to bring about the awakening of not only NPCs and students, but now even teachers!

Xilin at most bit off a piece of his flesh, but now Lin Xinghe was going to drain his blood dry!

Principal Wang felt cold sweat drip down his spine.

At this time, the system said, Due to the number of awakening too many people, the interplane mall is no longer available.

Principal Wang said, Didn't we just shut down part of the examination room? Why is it unavailable again?