Chapter 97

Lin Xinghe stayed in place, waiting for Xie Wuans next instructions.

Unexpectedly, Xie Wuan bowed his head slightly. His lowered eyebrows looked rather indifferent. In the eyes of the audience in the live broadcast room, they all felt that Xie Wuan said this just to be polite, and now it seemed that he did not want to go to the library.

However, only Lin Xinghe knew that his inner conflict was very rich.

She turned her head, looked to the other side, and made a contemplative appearance, so that Xie Wuan could maintain his aloof and abstinent expression in front of the audience.

In the livestream chat—

【Ah, the two of them look so embarrassed】

【Lin Xinghe was flirting with Xie Wuan before and doesnt know what to say now? 】

【Boss Xie is really cold】

【To tell the truth, Lin Xinghe is really good-looking. Although she seems petite and sweet, she is not dependent on other people and also has the aura of a boss. It is quite suitable for her to to stand with Xie Wuan. 】

In actuality-

Lin Xinghes heart: Xie Wuan wants to start a rich inner conflict. Lets wait for him.

Xie Wuans heart: There are two ways to enter the library: one is to break in by force; the other is to kill all the people in charge of the underworld and go in style. Lin Xinghe wants to explore the plot of this world well. The first is impossible. I cannot avoid the use of force, and my force involves killing, which will inevitably affect the plot. The first is impossible, and the second is even more impossible.

Xie Wuan continued, This esteemed one will never sneak in somewhere.

After a second.

Xie Wuan said, Well, lets make an exception for Lin Xinghe. Her sad look just now doesnt look like her, so lets make her happy. Its faster to sneak in and wont waste my illustrious selfs cultivation.

Xie Wuan convinced himself in his heart and said to Lin Xinghe, Lets go.

Lin Xinghe, Okay.

In the chat-

【Ah, so awkward 】

【Ah, so indifferent. 】

Xie Wuan patrolled the underworld, and his immortal aura made many public officials in the underworld think the same thing as Heibai Wuchang. They assumed he was a high official of Jiuzhongtian who came down on urgent business.

Xie Wuan took a look around and found the location of Emperor Fengdus library.

Lin Xinghe asked, How do we get in? There arent any underworld soldiers guarding the door, so a barrier was probably set up.

Xie Wuan said, Its just a mere barrier.

Xie Wuans figure flashed and disappeared, leaving Lin Xinghe alone.

In less than a few seconds, Xie Wuan came back and said, Lets go.

After a pause, he said indifferently, Forcibly breaking the barrier will make Emperor Fengdu suspicious, but by my own self, this illustrious one can pass through the barrier without drawing attention.

Lin Xinghe asked, Does that mean I cant get in?

Xie Wuan said, Its not that you cant, it just requires skin contact.

As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Xinghe extended her hand generously.

Hold hands?

Xie Wuans heart: She really wants to be the cultivation partner of this seat.