Chapter 03

Lin Xinghe felt that the magic broom was not very useful. The broom was hard and made her inner thighs hurt. Moreover, she was wearing a skirt. Even though she was wearing leggings, she still felt a little uncomfortable.

But the speed was really fast.

In the sky, she also enjoyed the scenery of the school. Looking at it from the ground was a completely different feeling from looking at it from the sky. This school was really big. Outside all the buildings was the endless water. The whole school was like an island standing in the middle of the water.

"You …"

Lu Qin saw the intact Lin Xinghe and couldn't help but ask: "You didn't go back to the dormitory last night?"

Lin Xinghe said: "I went back."

Lu Qin said decisively: "There's only one way back to the dormitory, Li …" She changed her words and said: "Where are you resting? I was worried that you couldn't find the way yesterday, so I turned back to look for you. I didn't see you. "

"Oh … I see." Lin Xinghe tilted her head and said: "Speaking of which, I was unlucky. I fell while walking and fell from the fence. It took me a while to climb up. When I climbed up, I was already at the dormitory door."

She said it seriously and methodically, as if it was true.

When Lu Qin heard this, she was so angry that she wanted to laugh.

Why did the school set up fences on both sides of the road? It was because there were dangers behind the fences. The green plants inside were full of aggression at night. Last time, two students from the xianxia department fought in the middle of the night. One of them fell down and didn't even have a corpse left. Lin Xinghe didn't even blink when she lied. Did she think she was a three-year-old child?

Lin Xinghe asked again: "Class leader, you can't differentiate between NL and NL. Are you from the south?"

Lu Qin never thought that Lin Xinghe would mock her Mandarin after calling her a three-year-old child. Looking at her innocent face, she suddenly felt that she was careless. Those who could enter this school were all fighting machines among villains. The female villains in the modern department were all tea masters and flower masters. This person looked like a white lotus. Last night, she might have pretended to be a pig to eat a tiger.

Hundred Alliance Book

Lu Qin was so angry that she didn't even want to pretend anymore. She said with a cold face, "Get out of the way."

Lin Xinghe still wanted to say something, but Lu Qin had already walked away. She didn't take it to heart and carried her magic broom. Following the signs, she found Modern Studies Class 1.

There were thirty people in a class.

The classroom was no different from the university classrooms she knew. Everything was a familiar modern environment.

Lu Qin sat in the first row and immediately pulled a long face when she saw her.

There were seat numbers in the freshmen handbook.

Lin Xinghe quickly found her seat. She sat in the second last row by the window. Her deskmate was a girl with a high ponytail. She couldn't see her face clearly. She was sleeping on the table.