Chapter 108

Principal Wang hung up the phone and cursed.

Trash, all trash!

You shouldnt buy these cheap copyrights. She doesnt even understand the language in the book!

Garbage!

Principal Wang looked at Lin Xinghe on the livestream and couldnt hold back his vitriol, I dont believe I cant kill you!

By the time Principal Wang made a phone call, it was already night in the examination room.

Wang Mao and Qin Yan the mutated zombie

Oh no.

The mutated zombie now had a name.

His name was Xiao Zang.

In order to facilitate communication with him, Lin Xinghe presented him with five possible names, namely A-Zang, Zangzang, Zang-Er, Lao Zang, and Xiao Zang.*

The mutant zombie chose the name Xiao Zang.

*Zang for zombie!

After Wang Mao and Qin Yan were taken out of the vehicle by Xiao Zang, Lin Xinghe stopped Xiao Zang from eating them. Lin Xinghe communicated with Xiao Zang, They can be used by us.

Xiao Zang expressed doubts.

Lin Xinghe said, Brother, believe me.

In the eyes of Wang Mao and Qin Yan, the communication between Lin Xinghe and Xiao Zang was full of discord. The girl in front of them looked like a normal human being, but she communicated with a mutant zombie calmly and frankly. Judging from her behavior, she was fraternizing with the enemy.

However, in the current situation, Wang Mao also knew that the girl in front of him prevented the zombie from killing them.

The mutant zombie was able to restrain its killing instinct, which secretly startledWang Mao, and the way he looked at Lin Xinghe was also very different from before.

Wang Mao tentatively talked to Lin Xinghe.

However, as soon as he opened his mouth, before the words could even come out, Lin Xinghe picked up an iron rod from nowhere and swung it towards the back of their heads.

Seeing that they had lost consciousness, Lin Xinghe said to Xiao Zang, Its okay, Ill do it. Its getting dark, and the fire in the supermarket wont go out for a while. It might even burn for a few days. Lets take them and find another place to rest. There, we can think about the long-term plan. Little zombie brother, dont worry, we are the zombies on the same boat! I will help you become the highest-level mutant zombie!

Xiao Zang looked at Lin Xinghe.

Lin Xinghe patted her chest hard, Trust me!

Just when Lin Xinghe thought that Brother Xiao Zang would not cooperate, he snorted coldly and heaved Wang Mao and Qin Yan onto his back as if he were carrying disobedient chickens. He jumped up onto the roof of the car.

Lin Xinghe started the vehicle.

She felt that Xiao Zang was very smart and had his own personality.

She didnt force Xiao Zang to get into the car. It was already dark, and she still had to find a place to rest. Although Xiao Zang could communicate with her at present, his temperament was unpredictable. After all, he was a zombie—the bloodthirsty nature of killing was engraved in his bones. She had also been a zombie, and she knew very well what she would do under the drive of instinct.

The setting of this novel world was that ordinary zombies could only move after nightfall. It was dark now, and it was really unsafe to stay here. She also didnt know what difficulties Principal Wang had set for her.