Sixty Two : Lee vs. Kreese

A few minutes later, it's time for the girls fight.

"Logan Kreese and Tory Nichols." The main guy says. "Please take the mat."

Then they can't find Tory. She must've left.

"Logan, you don't have to do this." Daniel says. "You saw what happened to Hawk. I can have Sam jump in instead." He says.

"Daniel, with all due respect, I was chosen to fight this, not Sam. Alright? I love Sam so much and she is one of the greatest friends that I'll ever have but right now, I need to get my payback." Logan says. "I've been hit with the Silver Bullet before, just like Eli. I'll be fine." Logan says.

Then Silver puts the other girl in. She was part of Eagle Fang but now she's on Cobra Kai. A Traitor. Logan goes to step onto the mat against Lee, the other girl.

They start the match. Logan throws the first few kicks but they're dodged. Then she kicks the other girl right under the shoulder. But the ref says it's not a point.

They keep fighting and then Logan kicks her clearly in the stomach and she gets a point.

Then they start fighting again and Logan trips and falls out of bounds on the mat but the girl kicks her and gets a point.

"Point! 1-1. Tied." The ref says.

"What?!" Logan asks. She calls a time out and goes back to Daniel. "What the hell was that?" Logan asks.

"Referee is moron." Chosen says. "Must not leave room for error." He says.

"But it was a whole point! Everyone saw that it was out of bounds!" Logan says, raising her voice.

"Logan, look at me." Robby says. He puts his hands on Logan's shoulders. "Like you I said earlier, beat her ass." He says. He hugs Logan and then Logan heads back out onto the mat.

Then they fight again. After a minute, Logan gets another point.

"2-1! Kreese!" The ref says. One more point, and Logan wins. Silver calls a timeout and he and the girl go out of the room.

"Great job, now it's down to the last point." Johnny says, "You can do it, kid." He says. Logan smiles and nods.

"Thank you, Sensei." Logan says.

Then the two get back onto the mat. After the ref tells them to go again, the two get deep into a fast fight. Then Lee suddenly just does the silver bullet and Logan falls to the ground. She coughs and Johnny calls a time out and rushes over to Logan.

"Hey, you alright kid?" He asks.

"Y-yeah." Logan chokes out. "I-I'm fine." Logan says. Though clearly, she's having trouble breathing. Johnny helps her up.

"Can you breath okay?" Johnny asks. "It doesn't look like it."

Robby goes over to Logan as well. "Hey, Logan, you've still got the fight left in you. I know it." He says.

"I-I can't." Logan says, catching her breath a little bit more.

"Logan, you are one of the strongest people that I know. You are more capable of doing this than my dad." Robby says. Logan laughs a little and looks into Robby's eyes. Then they kiss.

"Forfeit?" The ref asks.

"Hell nah." Logan says. "Let's finish this once and for all." She says.

She goes back onto the mat and then the two start to fight. Kicks fly and punches fly but Logan has dodged it all. Then Logan punches the other girl in the chest.

"3-1, Kreese wins." The ref says. Logans eyes go wide and the room erupts.

"Yes!!!" Robby yells. He kids Logan up and kisses her. Their foreheads rest against each other as the dojo cheers around them.

"I love you." Robby says.

"I love you too." Logan says.