Fifty Three : Silver

Logan goes back to Johnnys place that night, Robby is actually staying for the summer.

"Where have you been?" Robby asks. He has no expression.

"Around." Logan says.

"Logan, where exactly have you been?" Robby asks.

"The skatepark." Logan says.

"Anywhere else? Maybe Cobra Kai? With the person that tried to kill you?" Robby asks.

Logan looks down.

"Maybe the Prison? To visit your Dad?" Robby asks.

Logan looks back up. "Listen Robby-"

"Logan, you know you shouldn't go there alone." Robby says.

"Why not Robby? What's really going to happen?!" Logan asks.

"You could end up in the hospital again!" Robby yells.

"Well I didn't Robby! Ok?! I'm completely fine!" Logan says. She storms off to her room.

Logan slams the door and locks it. She jumps onto her bed and puts her earbuds in. She starts playing her playlist and she feels Cobra Kai still inside of her, making her angry.

Robby is sitting on the couch in the living room and listening to his playlist. He can feel Cobra Kai still crawling inside of him.

Logan stays up until 3am and then walks out of her room.

"Where are you going?" Robby asks.

"Away from here." Logan says.

"Where are you possibly going to go?" Robby asks.

"I don't know." Logan says. She walks out.

Logan hops on her skateboard and skates back to Cobra Kai, she knows Silver is already there, she can feel it.

Logan puts her skateboard outside of the dojo and she walks in. Silver is punching a punching bag.

"Why are you here Logan?" Silver asks.

"I came to talk." Logan says.

"Well I think you're here to fight." Silver says.

"Then you're surely mistaken." Logan says.

"What do you want to say?" Silver asks.

"Why'd you do it?" Logan asks. "Why'd you try to kill me?"

"I didn't try to kill you. If I truly wanted to kill you then you'd be dead." Silver says. "I simply wanted to send a warning to Miyagi-Fang." Silver says.

"Well you've done it alright." Logan says. "I'm not only here to just talk, I want to send a message back." Logan says.

"What are you going to do?" Silver asks.

"Why the hell should I tell you?" Logan asks.

"Because I am your uncle!" Silver yells. "You obey me!"

Logan flinches at his voice but knows she needs to stand her ground.

"You we're never an Uncle to me!" Logan yells. "You tortured me!!!" She yells.

"I DIDN'T TORTURE YOU!" Silver yells.

"YES YOU DID!! AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT YOU RETARDED BASTARD!!!!!" Logan yells back. Logan gets angry, Cobra Kai angry.

Logan starts kicking and punching Silver. He keeps blocking her.

"Is that all you've got?" He asks.

"I have so much left in store for you!" Logan yells.

Logan jumps up and actually hits Silver in the face with a flying tornado kick. "Fuck you Silver." Logan says. She turns her back and starts walking out.

Silver stands there speechless. He touches his nose and it's bloody. "Ok bitch." He says. "Bring it on."

Logan barley has time to turn around before she's kicked in the stomach and then the face.

"Shit!" She yells. "Fuck!" She yells. She falls to the ground but then gets back up, the pain not hitting her yet.

Silver pulls his hand back. Logan knows this move, The Silver Bullet.

"S-silver, stop." Logan says. Looking at him with fear.

Silver punches her in the chest and Logan can hardly breath. "P-please...." Logan says. "S-stop."

Logan is trying hard to breath but she can't pain fills her body and she crawls out of the dojo.