Twenty Nine : Fights

Robby and Logan get back to the dojo and Kreese is still there.

"You guys up for some late training?" Kreese asks.

"Sure." Logan says.

"I'm in." Robby says.

Kreese has Logan and Robby punch and kick punching bags and then a door gets knocked down behind them.

"What took you so long?" Kreese asks. Robby and Logan look behind them to see Johnny.

"Robby... Logan...." Johnny says. "What are you doing here?"

"They're exactly where they're supposed to be." Kreese says. "This is your last chance Johnny. Are you in? Or are you out?"

"Listen to him Dad. He only knows what's best for you." Robby says. Johnny looks at Robby with sadness, Logan notices.

Johnny kicks Kreese and Kreese fights back. Logan is secretly rooting for Johnny. The couple follows the two fighting men to the main dojo.

Johnny grabs a weapon and looks at Kreese.

"Don't do it!" Robby yells. Logan just stands there, not knowing what to do or say. Johnny drops the weapon.

Johnny gets on top of Kreese and punches him continuously. Robby runs and pulls Johnny off of him. Logan runs over to her Dad to help him.

"You don't understand! You can't trust him!" Johnny says to the teens.

"And I can trust you?" Robby asks.

"Robby listen-" Johnny says.

"You know all those years you weren't there, I blamed myself." Robby says. "Sensei Kreese was right. I can't be my own worst enemy. But you can be." Robby says. He starts fighting Johnny.

"Robby stop!" Logan yells. She runs to pull Robby off of his father.

"I won't fight you." Johnny says.

"You are weak." Robby says.

"Robby!" Logan yells. "Stop!" She goes and grabs Robby. Johnny shoves Logan away and her head hits the lockers and she's out cold.

Robby's rage consumes him and he keeps fighting Johnny. Johnny shoves him and his head hits the lockers and he passes out too.

Johnny runs over to Robby and Logan. "Robby! Logan! I'm so sorry I hurt you." He shakes them both. "Logan are you ok? Robby are you ok? Please." Johnny says. Tears fall from his eyes.

Kreese goes and hits Johnny, then he starts choking him out. Logan gets up slowly and notices what's happening.

"D-dad. Stop." She mutters. She struggles to get up. When she gets up, she sees that Daniel is fighting Kreese. Logan shakes Robby. "Robby wake up." Logan's head starts pounding. Someone slams her head back into the locker and she's out cold again.

Kreese throws Daniel through a window.

"Let's settle this the old fashioned way." Kreese says. "Tournament. If you lose,-"

"We won't loose." Johnny says.

Logan walks out of the broken window like she's drunk, even though she just hit her head. "Uuggghhhhh. Oh heyyyyyy." She says. She falls to the ground. "Fuck!" She yells. She grabs her head. Robby walks out and death glares his dad.

"Robby." Johnny says.

"Get out of here." Robby says. "All of you."

Kreese puts him hand on Robby's shoulder. "Come on son." He says. Robby picks up Logan and the three walk inside.

In the back room, Logan and Robby lay in the sleeping bag with ice on their heads. They cuddle and fall asleep.