Thirty Six : Shed my weakness

The next day at training, Robby is listening to Kenny talk about his bully.

Everyone got some new clothes, Cobra Kai clothes. Logan is wearing red and yellow leggings with a sports top, sorta like a sports bra.

"So they took all of your clothes?" Robby asks.

"Yep. I'm ready to use my training soon." Kenny says.

"Don't start a fight in school." Robby says. "You'll get kicked out like me."

"Or go to juvie." Logan says.

"Fall in!" Kreese yells. "Today is a special lesson."

"Weakness." Silver says. "Your enemy's weakness. Everyone has a weakness."

The Sensei's each choose a fighter.

"Nichols." Kreese says.

"Kreese." Silver says.

Tory and Logan get on the mat to fight. Tory swings a punch and Logan blocks it. Logan sweeps her legs and punches her in the stomach. Logan helps her up with her non injured hand.

"Good one Silver." Kreese says. "Who's next?"

The two sensei's have people fight each other.

"Mr. Keene." Kreese says. Robby gets up.

"Payne." Silver says.

The two get on the mat. Robby kicks Kenny and Kenny looks hurt.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you ok?" Robby asks.

"Back to your corners." Kreese says.

A few seconds later, Robby and Kenny fight again. Robby kicks Kenny in the arm and Kenny looks really hurt and scared.

"Hey Kenny, I'm sorry." Robby says.

Kenny unexpectedly sweeps Robby's legs and he falls. Robby groans. Kenny high fives Silver.

"What your opponent is thinking is key!" Silver says. He laughs and walks out.

—————————————————————————

That night, Robby and Logan head out for a date at a bakery and Robby buys them both a bunch of cookies.

"Thank you so much Robby." Logan says. "Those cookies were amazing."

Robby laughs. "You bet they were."

"I love you Robby." Logan says. She kisses him.

"I love you too." Robby says. He kisses her back and the two walk around the area.

"You ready for the All Valley coming up?" Logan asks.

"Nope." Robby says. "What about you?"

"I'm really nervous." Logan admits. "I'm scared actually."

"Why?" Robby asks.

"Because I-I'm scared of Silver." Logan says.

"Why?" Robby asks.

"I can't tell you." Logan says. "He'll find out."

"He'll find out what?" Robby asks.

"Just, never mind." Logan says.

"No Logan, not never mind. You have to be honest with me." Robby says.

"Can you just let it go?" Logan asks.

"No Logan, I can't." Robby says. "You know what, you've been distant ever since we joined Cobra Kai."

"What?" Logan asks. "No I haven't."

"You always say, 'I love you Robby' but do you really mean it?" Robby asks.

"Yes Robby! Of course! I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you!" Logan yells.

"You now about what Silver said, everyone has a weakness." Robby says. "You wanna know what my weakness is?"

"What is it?" Logan asks.

"You." Robby says. "I'm shedding my weakness. We're not a thing anymore Logan." Robby says. "I wish we never were. You were the one holding me back." Robby walks away, Logan is in tears.

—————————————————————————

The next day, everyone is talking about prom. Logan tries not to cry because shes always dreamed about going to prom but she won't have a date.

After class, Logan head to Johnny's place. She walks in and Johnny is all bloody.

"What happened?" Logan asks.

"Two old men bitches beat me up." Johnny says. "Why are you here?"

"I need to get drunk." Logan says. "I can't deal with this pain right now."

"I hear you." Johnny says. He gives her 2 six packs. "You can stay on the couch for the night.

"Thanks Sensei." Logan says. She starts chugging beer and then she passes out after she finishes both packs.