five | the talent show

chapter | 05

__________

The Talent Show
__________

PIPER AND SETH WERE BOTH TALKING OVER AT THE BEACH

PIPER AND SETH WERE BOTH TALKING OVER AT THE BEACH. It's been a while since the two were able to hang out just by themselves, for the Gophers feared that the twins would slip information to each other. Of course, after being yelled at by said twins and coming to an agreement that they can only hangout as long as a crewman was nearby, then the Gophers would be just fine with the two siblings being together. Piper was more lucky with her team. The Bass all trust Piper, even Courtney. Though Piper figured that it was due to her friend having a major crush on her brother. After being disgusted by the idea, Piper told Courtney that she'll slip in a few good words for her.

Piper leaned onto her brother, letting out a content sigh as they stared out onto the ocean.

"As much as I love my team, it feels nice being away from them. Plus, I definitely needed some much needed twin bonding time."

Seth nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean."

"All right campers, enough beauty sleep. Time to show us what you're made of."

Both twins groaned before getting up and headed back to their cabins. Once there, they parted ways and joined their respective teams. Piper gave Courtney and Bridgette a small smile as she entered the cabin.

"Of course Chris had to ruin my time with Seth."

"Don't worry, Pipe. You'll spend time with him soon." Courtney assured.

Piper gave her a grateful smile.

As the three walked to the outdoor auditorium, they were quickly joined by someone else. Courtney and Bridgette both smirked over at Piper before scurrying off. Before Piper could even call out for them, an arm wrapped itself around her shoulders, pulling herself closer to the person.

"How ya doin' Princess?"

"Not so bad, Sleeping Beauty." Piper smirked. "See all you needed was your beauty rest."

Duncan rolled his eyes. "Ha ha, very funny."

"I know, I'm hilarious."

The two laughed and continued to walk with some light flirty banter between them.

Once at the amphitheater, Piper decided to sit beside Duncan. He held his hand out to her, helping her up as they made their way to the top bench on the wooden bleachers. As soon as they reached the top, they both sat down with Duncan scooting closer to Piper.

The girl decided to ignore his actions, but couldn't ignore the blush making its way onto her face. Duncan, of course, saw which made him smirk slightly.