one | meet the campers

chapter | 01

__________

Meet The Campers
__________

CHRIS MCLEAN SMILED AND HELD HIS ARMS OUT, READY TO BEGIN TALKING

CHRIS MCLEAN SMILED AND HELD HIS ARMS OUT, READY TO BEGIN TALKING. He had managed to make a new television show and would be airing it weekly for the rest of the summer. No one knows, though, if the show will work or not. Not to mention, it wasn't exactly safe for the teenagers that were competing on the show. He figured, though, anything to get good reviews and maybe even some sponsors. Anything that would make this tv show a hit, Chris McLean is willing to try. And that just might be his downfall.

"Yo! We're coming at you live from camp Wawanakwa, somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario. I'm your host, Chris McLean, dropping season 1 of the hotest new reality show on television, right now."

Chris began walking down the dock.

"Okay, so here's the deal. Twenty three campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will either win a reward, or watch one of their team members walk down the Dock of Shame. Take a ride on the loser boat—" Chris let out a laugh, and continued.

"And leave Total Drama Island, for good. Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow. In the end, only one will be left standing and be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame, and a small fortune—which let's face itthey'll probably blow in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle. Black flies. Grizzly bears. Disgusting camp food. And each other. Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here right now on. . . Total Drama Island!"

{ P U N K ' S N O T D E A D }

G Piper stood up from her seat as she realized that they were getting closer to the island. When they were able to get a good view, she smirked. "Told you the island would look nothing like the brochure. Pay up."

Her twin sighed and handed her a 20 dollar bill. When the yatch arrived, Seth got off first, then helped his twin off the yatch. Piper gave him a smile before they grabbed their things and walked towards Chris. Though she was upset that they wouldn't be staying at a five star hotel, so her bringing her surfboard was not necessary. Piper wasn't even sure if there'd be much wave action. At least she can use her guitar.

"Contestant numbers 10 and 11 are the twins: Piper and Seth."

"Hey, nice to meet you, man." Seth spoke up, trying to make a good first impression.