four | dodgebrawl

chapter | 04

__________

Dodgebrawl
__________

IF LOOKS COULD KILL, EVERYONE WITHIN A FIVE FEET RADIUS OF THE NATIVE GIRL WOULD BE DEAD

IF LOOKS COULD KILL, EVERYONE WITHIN A FIVE FEET RADIUS OF THE NATIVE GIRL WOULD BE DEAD. It was evident that Piper didn't even get a wink of sleep. The bags underneath her eyes were purple, making it look as if she had black eyes. A permanent scowl was on Piper's face as she and the rest of her team entered the mess hall. They all kept their distance from her, not wanting to feel her wrath. So, when Piper sat at the end of the table, no one joined her. Except for Duncan. He too didn't get a wink of sleep, and the two were rather irritated from the lack of sleep. Even more so since they didn't win the challenge, meaning that staying up for three nights straight was not worth it at all.

In that moment, Harold enter the lodge and everyone stared at him. However, people began laughing. Confused, Harold asked Geoff what was so funny.

"Uh," said the blond, "someone messed with your face, dude."

Harold picked up a spoon and examined his face. However, his team didn't expect the response that he gave.

"Hey, sweat 'stash."

Chris then walked into the lodge, making a beeline to Gwen. He first congratulated her before heading over to the Bass' table.

"Duncan, Piper. You guys look like crap."

"Stuff it." Duncan said while Piper simply glared at Chris.

"Harold snored all night." Courtney informed him.

"Wow. Four nights with no sleep? How much are you two hurting?"

"Want to find out?" Duncan threatened, while Piper was too tired to even threaten the man.

"No, no. It's cool."

Piper fell asleep in that moment, along with Duncan.

Heather took this as a chance to taunt the Bass.

"Hey fishheads! Way to kick out your strongest player."

Angered, Courtney filled up her spoon with some of the oatmeal, and threw it across the room. However, instead of it hitting Heather, it accidentally hit Gwen when Heather had moved, who had put her head up to see what the commotion was all about.

"Missed me," Heather taunted.

When Chris announced the next challenge, everyone began to leave the mess hall, but Bridgette quickly grabbed Seth.