two | cliff jumping and team bonding

chapter | 02

__________

Cliff Jumping and Team Bonding
__________

PIPER WAITED FOR COURTNEY AND BRIDGETTE, AND ONCE THEY WERE ALL READY, THEY LEFT THEIR CABIN

PIPER WAITED FOR COURTNEY AND BRIDGETTE, AND ONCE THEY WERE ALL READY, THEY LEFT THEIR CABIN. They decided to join the boys as they waited to be told where to go for their first cabin. Whistles filled the air, and Piper glanced around until her eyes landed on Duncan, whom was smirking at her. The native rolled her eyes and returned to her conversation with the two girls she's already considering her friends. Eventually, Chef had walked over to the group and informed them that Chris was waiting for them on top of a cliff. Piper glanced over at her teammates and followed them up.

Once they all reached the top of the mountain, the twenty four campers divided up into their respective teams and stood before Chris.

"Oh, shit." DJ said.

Piper smirked at the tall guy.

"Okay, today's challenge is three-fold. You're first task is to jump off this 1,000-foot-high cliff into the lake."

"Piece of cake." insisted Bridgette.

Chris smirked. "If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic, man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark free."

"Excuse me?"

Chris ignored Lashawna and continued talking.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. Building a hot tub! The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Killer Bass, you're up first."

Piper glanced at her team. "Looks like I win."

She then took a few steps back and looked directly at the camera with a smirk.

"Hi, I'm Piper Jacobs, and you're watching Total Drama Island!"

She then ran forward and front flipped off the cliff. She cheered as she went down before moving her body so she would hit the water head/arms first. Piper made it to the save zone and cheered and yipped up at her team that was waiting for her at the top of the cliff.

Her team cheered for her and it was Bridgette to go next, followed by Geoff. The three climbed onto the boat that was being driven by Chef and went back to land.