Chapter 9

Fyi I made up the Slytherin Quidditch team. They all are real characters they just most likely did not play on the team. The Gryffindor team however is true, I looked it up! 🤗

Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Beaters: Arthur Brown and John Bell

Chasers: James Potter, Marlene Mckinnon, Geoffrey Fawley

Keeper: Sirius Black

Seeker: Phoebe Dawson

Captain: James Potter

Slytherin Quidditch Team

Beaters: Evan Rosier and Wilkes

Chasers: Avery, Barty Crouch, Mulciber

Keeper: Emma Vanity

Seeker: Regulus Black

Captain: Emma Vanity

Also I completely forgot Barty was a Ravenclaw while writing this.. so let's act like he's a Slytherin just for this one chapter.

The rest of the week flew by. Classes were regular (Kind of). It was quite annoying that the only thing that students were paying attention to was Harry.

Harry did take up a lot of Severus's time. How did Severus's future self ever work if he could barely study for two minutes before having to use all his attention on Harry.

Would Severus actually be with someone to help take care of Harry? Or would it just be him and Harry, forever?

Today was the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Obviously he was going to make Harry wear Slytherin gear. Today was actually snowing, the first day for it to snow this school year.

Severus dressed Harry in a green coat with a Slytherin jumper under. With gloves and a hat. Severus wore just about the same thing except he had a scarf on. No scarf actually fit Harry since he was too small.

As Severus was walking to the Great Hall he bumped into a familiar blonde. "Narcissa! You seem quite happy." Severus said as she slowed down to walk with him.

"Of course I am! I love Quidditch. Slytherin better win, or else I might rip out my own hair." Severus laughed. "Nice gloves, Harry." Said Narcissa, cooing at the sight of Harry. "Goodness, I never realized that he definitely has your eyes."

"That's exactly what Lily said." He rolled his eyes. "Do you mind if I hold him?" Severus nodded, he would've killed to finally be able to get the weight of Harry off him.

She picked up Harry gently. "So Harry, which team are you going to be cheering for?" Narcissa asked expectantly. "Daddy said Gwyffindor is the best!" Harry exclaimed. "You taught him this, Severus!" Narcissa yelled, confused.

"He's talking about Potter." He rolled his eyes again. "You're going to have to teach him that Slytherin is the best." She said as they sat down in their usual seats.

Normally no one ever sat next to them but instead there was another student sitting next to Narcissa. "What do you want Black!" Narcissa scoffed. "You can't call me Black, we have the same last name." Regulus sneered.

"Whatever." She said as she began to make herself a plate. "Severus, you should actually eat breakfast today. You'll need lots of energy to cheer for the game." She smirked. "Black, shouldn't you be on the field right now?" Severus ignored Narcissa's comment.