Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Revelation

Therefore, I conclude that his highness is really a pervert and womanizer!

Talagang magkapatid pa talaga napili niya. Di lang yun, pinagsabay pa.

Hindi maiwasan na kumulo dugo ko lalo sa kanya. He have two lovers in this countryside whose beautiful and wealthy than me. Then why he introduce me than choosing between those two ladies.

Or those two sister doesn't not know that his highness is a huge jerk!?

I sigh deeply and swing the sword I am holding to the dummy. Everytime  that I hit the dummy with my sword I imagine his highness.

Nasa training ground ako ng castle. Yeah, they have this huge training ground which is  didn't expect in a countryside and Barony. I mean they have a lots of weapons such as sword, shield, bow and arrow and other weapon that can be use in killing someone's or attacking a place. All of their swords have their own trade mark. Heart being stab by knife which somewhat familiar. A very familiar one but I can't remember where I saw it.

I shrugged it off and roam around my gaze again.

This castle is too use for a Baron. He have so much power than an ordinary Baron. His power can be compare to Duke.

I stop from swinging sword when I felt my hand become numb. I was about to go out the training ground when I observe some knight that are still training.

Are they not tired? Hindi pa ba nanginginig katawan nila sa lamig ng panahon?

They are too diligent compare to the knight in the palace, I guess. I didn't met yet the other knight in the palace. I don't know so much about their strength.

"Lady Astrid!"

I stop from striding when I heard Christine soft voice. I glance at her.

She smile at me,"What are doing in the training area?" She asked.

I smile at her,"Exercise."

"You know how to use swords?" She asked.

"No. I just saw your knight diligently swinging their sword. I got curious. So, I imitate them," pagsisinungaling ko.

She nodded," I see."

I glance at the knight practicing,"By the way, Lady Christine. I have something to asked if you don't mind."

"I'll do my best to answer your question," she reply.

"What does your weapons have trademarks? Those heart thingy...do you sell it ?" I said.

"No.  We don't sell weapon but we have our business. Those trademark is for identifying our family swords. You know thieves were rampant in our area specially during famine. Through putting trademark we can easily trace our weapon when the knight lost it," she explain.

Hindi ko maiwasan na mapahanga sa kanya. I thought she's just a naive one but I guess I was wrong. She's more capable to be Queen. Naalala ko bigla ang eksenang yun. The Crown Prince hugging Christine crying.

"Did you see his highness?" I asked her since I want to talk with him.

She nodded,"Yeah. He leave early in the morning."

I can't help but flinch. Buti pa siya may alam kung nasaan ang Prinsipe. Ako na idineklara niyang magiging kabiyak niya ay walang alam sa pinanggagawa niya.

"Why? Hindi ba siya nagpaalam sayo?" Kunot noo nyang tanong sa akin.

I can't help but flinch again with her question. She's right.