"Black Cross?" Shadow whispered before speaking aloud to the commander. "Don't you mean the Nazis? Also, who is your spy?"

"If that's their true names then yes. And i won't tell you for now for reasons I think you already understand." Van answered.

"Welp, that's makes it a bit complic-" before Dark could say anything else, an explosion happened near the base with alarms going off.

"What was that!?" Williow shouted as a white fang grunt ran into the room.

"It's the SDC commander they found us!" The grunt reported with fear in his eyes.

"Get everyone to their battlestaions! And get those who can't fight in the shelters!" Van ordered the grunt as he looked at the SEALs. "Looks like we have to cut this short. Are you ready?" Van asks

"To put those bastards in Hell?" Shadow asks rethoricaly before laughing. "Sign me the fuck up."

"As the old saying goes; the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Dark agreed with the other SEALs joining as well.

"Then let's hope you are good in fighting as you are in running." Van stated as he runs out, getting Umbara attention.

"Hey!" He shouted at the commander.

"Can it Umbara!" Dark barks. "The SDC are attacking, and this is going to be our only chance to get support on this damned iceberg!"

"Well, sorry if I have to defend our pride!" Umbara defended.

Before they can argue any further, an explosion happened near the command center, causing a massive shockwave to erupt from it.

"Let's go, men!" Dark orders his team as they went back on their feet and ran outside.

Outside was both the White Fang and SDC were going at it. Heavy fire coming from the bullhead and anti air from the White Fang continues, scoring down some but not all. It was a scene of chaos.

"Enemy's at 3 o'clock!" Dark yelled as he fired his Rifle at the squad of soldiers. Killing some as the rest took cover.

Van was firing his gun at the SDC before taking cover from a bullhead. Suddenly the bullhead giving the SDC support exploded and crashed down upon one of the SDC's squads. Turing around he saw Umbara nodding to him as he put the the rocket launchers he had 'acquired' and continued to fight the SDC. This lasted for a couple of Minutes before the SDC fall back.

"Thanks for the assistance, but now they know where we are, I fear that they will launch another assault." Van grimly states as he look at the destruction.

"Ahh, it was nothing, 'sides we need to leave anyway, too cramp if you ask me." Shadow quipped.

"But where are we going to continue? They have the land and sky locked down." Zar question.

"How about underground? Like the railway for example?" Dark states as he upload a map of Atlas underground rails.

While Mount Glenn was Vales first expansion by using an underground railway. Atlas was the one who first ultized it for heavily defensive tactics to protect themselves from the Grimm, some of those stations are long abandoned as they were force to save cost.

"Aye that can work." Van said. "And there is a abandoned station near-by. We can use it for our base of operations."

________________________________________________________________________________