"My day...it wasn't bad. Just the usual." She paused as he spun her around. "How was work?"

"The usual." He laughed. "Work was fine. I think we're getting closer to catching our unsub."

"Oh? That's good." Y/N wrapped her arms around Aaron's neck, and he slid his hand down to meet his other hand. Resting there on her lower back gently and slowly pulling her in closer.

"Mhmm." He voice became lower and deeper. He felt the shivers going down Y/N's back. He pulled away and now holding her hips. Looking at her..admiring her. His face close to hers.

"Dinner is waiting, Aaron.." She placed her hands on top of his. 'I want to hold your hand' by the Beatles started playing, and she looked down laughing.

"God...these songs man." She looked up with a smile on her face. "This playlist is on shuffle. I don't know why it's -"

She stopped noticing Hotch was just watching her. A soft smile on his face. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing.. I'm just playing a different song in my head."

Y/N left and went on her phone. "What's the name?"

"Like Real People Do. By Hozier." He replied, walking towards Jack's room. Telling him it's time for dinner.

Jack came out and sat at the table as the song started to play. Y/N sat down, giving everyone their steak. Jack had his cut-up. She saw the flowers and her eyes...oh her eyes had these sparkles in them.

Then she heard the lyrics to the song Hotch mentioned. She looked up at him, who was already looking at her. She quickly looked down and ate her food.

[After dinner, Hotch went to his room.]

He couldn't help but think of her for the rest of the night. Picturing her face with that song. Her soft pink lips. He shaked his head and changed.

He finally fell asleep. Dreaming about the only thing he can think about. Surprisingly, it wasn't his job. It was Y/N.

☆________________________________☆
Y/N's POV:

[You started texting in a group chat with Emily, Garcia, and JJ, telling them that felt so unreal.]

You: "Girls - when I tell you that Aaron is a whole different person-"

JJ: "What happened?!"

Emily: "What did he do?"

Garcia: "Omg, what do you mean a different person?!"

You: "Well, he came back from work and gave me a rose. With Baby's breath! Which is one of my favorite flowers."

JJ + Emily: "A ROSE?!"

Garcia: "Baby's breath?!"

You: "Yea. For some reason, he's been giving me roses for 5 days straight, but today, he added Baby's breath."

JJ: "Awwww. He's such a sweetheart!"

You: "I'm not even finished-"

All 3 girls: "There's MORE?!"

You: "We danced again..but this time it was 2 different songs."

Emily: "Which were?!"

You: "Well, let me explain. I was cooking and Hotch came in. His hand on my lower back sliding to my side. His chin on my shoulder."

Garcia: "Hotch?!"

You: "Yes, Hotch! I froze, and then 'Comfortably Numb' by Pink Floyd started playing. I just finished cooking, and so Hotch took my hand, twirled me, and started dancing!"

Emily: "You're joking!! There's no way."

JJ: "Shut up!! Let her finish!!"

You: "We were dancing around the kitchen, He asked me how my day was, and I put my arms around his neck as he slid his other hand down my back to meet his other hand."

Garcia: "You guys would be so cute together!!"

JJ: "Agreed!"

You: "Anyways! He pulled himself away just a bit. Our faces were still close, and he was holding my hips. I went to touch his hands and guess what song started playing."

Garcia: "Please be a Beatle song!!"

You: " 'I want to hold your hand' by the Beatles!"

Garcia: "STOP!"

JJ: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

You: "I KNOW RIGHT?! We didn't finish the song, though. Aaron was just looking at me, and I asked him what he was thinking. He said he was thinking of a different song."

Emily: "What's the song?! I need to know!!"

You: "Do you guys know 'Like Real People Do.' By Hozier?"

JJ: "YOU'RE JOKINGGG!!!"

Garcia: "He totally has a thing for you!! Let me just say that the universe is SCREAMING at you guys to get together!!!"

Emily: "Garcia is right! Like, explain to me when you touched Hotch's hand that Beatle song just RANDOMLY started playing?!"

You: "I don't know!! Do you really think he likes me?!"

All 3 girls: "YES!!"

[After talking to the girls for a few more minutes. You said goodnight and finally slept. Dreaming about the guy who made you feel special.]

1357 Words.

I'm wondering what's gonna happen on Valentines Day🤔