"I know where she is, Jungkook. I know all about y/n," Namjoon taunted, a sinister smile curling his lips. He reveled in Jungkook's frozen reaction, a confirmation that he had found the chink in his armor.

Through gritted teeth, Jungkook growled, his voice laced with a dangerous edge. "If you so much as lay a finger on her, I promise you, Namjoon, I will make you suffer. I won't rest until I've torn you apart, piece by piece."

Namjoon chuckled darkly, crouching down to meet Jungkook's defiant gaze. "Oh, Jungkook, we can make a deal. Don't fight back, and I won't touch y/n. Consider it a truce, and we'll wipe away the debt between us."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed, skepticism evident on his face. "Why should I trust you?"

Namjoon's expression twisted into a cruel smile. "Because you don't have much of a choice, do you? Besides, I don't want Yoongi distracted by that woman either. This deal benefits both of us."

A grunt escaped Jungkook's lips as he ceased his struggling, weighing his options. He didn't trust Namjoon, but he also couldn't ignore the possibility of protecting y/n. Reluctantly, he nodded his agreement, his voice laced with a warning. "Fine. But remember, Namjoon, one wrong move, and I won't hesitate to end you."

Namjoon's chuckle echoed through the air as he straightened up. "Good. Now, boys, go get him."

Namjoon approached Yoongi, who was struggling to rise, and whispered something in his ear, a sinister promise that only fueled Jungkook's anger further. Jungkook's teeth clenched, his fists tightening as he fought against the grip of the other fighters.

The room crackled with tension as Yoongi, now back on his feet, approached Jungkook with a menacing glint in his eyes, a knife gleaming in his hand. Namjoon's voice rang out, a warning filled with veiled threats. "Don't damage his face too much, Yoongi. Remember, he's still valuable to my father."

" Urgh, so f**king annoying. " he grunts as he brings the knife up to Jungkook's chest. He can feel the cold metal press against his skin. Slowly, he drags the knife across his chest, leaving a shallow cut behind. The tip of the blade presses against his skin, drawing a thin line of crimson red.

Jungkook's eyes burned with anger, his nostrils flaring as he took in the sight of the knife pressed against his skin. His fists clenched, his hands trembling as he fought the urge to snap. He had to resist the temptation to break free, knowing that Namjoon would only use it as an excuse to hurt y/n.

Yoongi pressed the knife deeper into his skin, forcing the blade to cut through the fabric of his shirt and pierce his flesh. A drop of blood stained the white fabric, a dark stain against the light material.

Jungkook's breath hitched as the knife sank deeper, the blade slowly cutting through the fabric of his shirt. His eyes narrowed, his lips pressed into a thin line as he fought back the burning sensation that spread through his chest.

Blood trickled from the corner of his split lip, a small testament to the ferocity of the assault. But amidst the chaos and agony, an unfamiliar sensation took root within him-an unyielding sense of purpose, an overwhelming desire to protect.

Through swollen eyes, Jungkook saw the faces of his assailants, contorted with grim determination. They aimed to break him, to subdue him, but they didn't understand the depths of his resolve. A wry smile tugged at the corners of his battered lips, a mirthless chuckle escaping through the pain.

His laughter echoed through the room, a haunting symphony of defiance that even Yoongi, the embodiment of apathy, flinched at its sheer audacity. Namjoon, the orchestrator of this brutal spectacle, watched with a mixture of amusement and growing realization.

SAVE ME ( Underground Fighter AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें