We broke away and I said, "You should be in bed, with your mates." I smirked and she pouted a bit, but I looked at what she was working on.

I must've spaced out for a bit because she said, "Interested?"

"Yeah, you could say that." I leaned into her touch and she wrapped her arms around me as I sat down in the chair with her as she explained the code to me.

"So, you are trying to make two opposite codes sync together, but since they are opposite they are refusing to be connected."

"You got it, Screamer." She started to play with my holoform's hair as I then said, "Why don't you delete them, they are just useless, right?"

"Not really, Screamer. No code is useless, just because something isn't there, doesn't mean that something is useless." She moves her mouse over the code and when she clicks it, it is actually holding secret information within it on our plans for multiple projects.

"Ho-"

"Remember, nothing is useless. Everything has a purpose in life, it is our job to find out what purpose that is."

End of Flashback

*Back to Megatron POV*

"So, you think that this code is actually very important." I said and Starscream nodded back at me.

"Think about it, if she did send something to us, how did M.E.C.H. not find anything about it? How come this code is still here?" Everyone thought about what Starscream said and he then continued.

"Soundwave, can you zoom out of all the coordinates? I want to see if I am right." Soundwave nodded and did it, but as Soundwave worked, Skyquake said, "Are you sure about this? This seems like a long... shot..."

He got cut off when the map was fully zoomed out, revealing a hidden message. "Starscream was right, it wasn't a code, but a message." The only thing that was written on the map was just two words, 'Meeting Spot.' "Meeting Spot? What does that me-" I cut off Arcee and said, "I know where it is."

Everyone turned to look at me and I continued. "Meeting spot is short for where we met Enigma for the first time."

They all immediately brightened up and I said, "Soundwave, prep the ship and head to that old mining site. Tell the crew to be on their guard as well, if we encounter M.E.C.H. we should all be prepared for a fight."

Soundwave nodded and everyone went to their parts of the ship to get ready and brief everyone on this find.

"Megatron."

I turn around and look at Agent Fowler as he nods and says, "Good luck."

He cuts off communication and I walk to the main part of the bridge and look out at the view, which was just a lot of clouds. The only ones that were left on the bridge were Soundwave, Starscream, and myself.

I found it ironic that my second and third stayed by my side, just like they did when we found out Enigma died. I was filled with much determination to not let her life slide through my servos again and was willing to do whatever it took to make sure I brought her home this time. I then heard ped steps and didn't bother turning around since I knew it was Starscream.

"We will arrive there by early morning, it'll be good for everyone to sleep and be fully prepared for battle."

I nodded and let him continue. "I suggest bringing Optimus, Bulkhead, Arcee, Bumblebee, Dreadwing, Predaking, Darksteel, Skylynx, some Vehicons, you, and myself to launch this attack. Soundwave should stay and help keep the others in line, as with Wheeljack since he is still out of communication while traveling the world. We also need our medics to stay and while I would like some other Seekers out there, it would get too crowded with all of them, best we use as much as to not get noticed by them."

I huffed and stayed silent for a few minutes, but Starscream seemed to know what was on my mind and said, "We will get her back. Focus on not what you could've done and on what you can do now."

"How do you even know that she is even alive? For all we know, this could just be a waste of time and effort."

I said and Starscream stayed silent for a moment, but then said, "Truly, I do not know either, but something inside my spark is telling me that she is alive. She has always been a survivor and endured the worst. All we can do now is hope for the best."

Turning to look at the Seeker, I was impressed by his speech and then I heard clapping. I turned to see Rumble and Frenzy clapping, while the others were caulking or roaring at Starscream's speech.

"Wow Scream, didn't know you could motivate someone like that."

Frenzy said and Rumble nodded, saying, "Yeah, you should do it more."

The other symbiotes agreed and Starscream smiled and said, "Thank you, but for now get the ship ready and all organized. Because we will bring her back!"

All of them nodded and got back to work, while I looked back at Starscream. While we may have been enemies at one point, I now see him as one of my best friends and ally's I could've asked for and soon, we would get his mate back unharmed.............................................................................. I had hoped.

Transformers Prime: The Decepticon Human's Returnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें