'I want to wear purple please', she says and I laugh, because it's her favourite colour and she doesn't like wearing anything other then purple, 'you got it', I said and this time she kisses my cheek and the other one, until we hear Bucky clear his throat behind us, 'I'm feeling lonely', he says and we both laugh, 'go on, before he holds it against you', I said and she giggles whilst running over to him and he scoops her up, 'Morning Mr goofball', she says, then kisses him and we laugh.

'I didn't agree with that name', he says and she looks at him, 'I did', she says and we laugh again, 'go get her washed up, I'll pick out something for her', I instruct Bucky and he nods and walks to the bathroom whilst I open the closet.

I'm then picking out a cute lilac ruffle trim bodysuit with a floral pinafore skirt and some white pumps, 'Ooo, I love that one', I heard Sienna say and smile when I look at her fresh face, 'come here, let me help you with it', I said and she happily does whilst Noah comes into the room with a banana he must have helped himself too from the kitchen.

'Pappa', he says and hands Bucky the fruit to peal away, which he does and hands it back to him, whilst I get started on Sienna.

________

I open the other door down the hall to see the lights on and the curtains drawn, so when I look inside, I smile when I see the oldest after Grace, sitting on her ottoman, already dressed and putting her shoes on, 'Morning Mom', she says with a smile and looks over at me, 'you're dressed', I said and she nods.

'Hmm, I wanted to get a quick ride on Duke, he gets antsy and I thought a nice morning ride would be nice for him', she says and me and Bucky both laugh together, 'I wanted to annoy you awake', I said and she laughs this time.

'Maybe tomorrow', she says.

'Do I get a morning hug and kiss, or would you like to deprive me and wait for tomorrow for it', I said which makes her giggle and she comes running to me, and I engulf her.

'Becca, I'm ready', I heard and look over to see Grace in her riding outfit, unlike Becca, she wore a beige tailored trousers, with a white buttoned down shirt and leather boots, 'Oh hey Mom and dad', she greets us and then looks at Rebecca, 'looks like our plan to sneak out isn't going to work', she tells her and we both laugh to ourselves, 'we can hear you', Bucky tells the pair, but I only smile, and watch their interaction.

Even though Grace has now since turned thirteen and Becca is only eight years old, they're both inseparable and have formed a bond no one else has with them and I find it the most adorable thing ever.

I get out of thought when they both race passed us, each of them giving us a quick kiss to the cheek, 'Guy's', I stop them in their track, 'breakfast first', I said and they both stop and look at me, 'when we come back', they both say in sync and I laugh to myself, 'breakfast first, and then riding', I said and they both sigh and begin to walk down to the kitchen, whilst I stare at Bucky, 'I blame you for that', I tell him, referring to Grace and Becca and he only laughs, because he's the one that got Grace more into riding and even got her into some selected teams where she's won a few competitions and we're damn proud of her.

I thought horse riding was just a hobby for Grace, like something she only enjoys in her spare time, but she loves it so much that she wants to take it to the big leagues and win more competitions.

Anyway, after that Grace got Rebecca into the sport, she likes it, just not as much as she likes fencing, she didn't win her face game and it was the most saddest we've ever seen her, we tried cheering her up, but no attempts to do so we're successful, so when she had won her second game, it was the most happiest me and Bucky had seen her and she boasted about it to everyone who would listen, even Oscar, he's the one who gave her her first sword, and it was her pride and joy ever since.