"Just do something," I ordered, getting impatient with him. He took that as a sign to move his lips all over me; from jaw, to neck, to torso.

In pure pleasure, more cries and whimpers left my mouth. My chest was moving up and down so fast I thought if Minho didn't stop, I would get a lack of oxygen.

With a lot of effort, I pulled him face to face with me. Minho looked so stunned, yet amazing.
Our lips made their way to each other again, giving a quick kiss.

Minho swallowed. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes." I nodded, breathless.

~

Breathing heavily, Minho rolled off me. I smiled at him, not hesitating to cuddle.
"Are you okay?" He sweetly asked, placing kisses on my forehead.

"I am." I buried my head in his chest. "Are you?"

"Better than ever." He whispered. I felt so safe with his company and wished to stay like it forever, but knew I couldn't.

Minho held me tightly and protecting, his hand massaging my head once again. "Did I ever say how beautiful you are?"

"I think you did mention that once or twice, yes." I giggled and looked up. "You too."

He smiled so bright his eyes disappeared and dimples formed again. It melted my heart, making me smile hard too. "I love you, Minho."

"I love you too." He replied quietly. "Wanna get dinner?"

"Sure," I answered.

"But first.." He grabbed the tube with ointment Holt gave us out of the drawer. The corners of my mouth went up even more at his caring.

Before Minho massaged the ointment on my wounds and bruises, he placed kisses on them, giving me butterflies everywhere.
I loved him so much.

"Does it help?" He questioned as he put some more of the cream on my stomach.

"It does." I sighed lightly. Soon Minho finished putting the ointment on and we got dressed. When I wanted to get up, I fell right back down again.

Minho's eyes twinkled and his mouth opened to say something, but I interrupted.
"Don't you dare."

He did it anyways.
"Are the bruises the reason you can't walk or me?" He grinned.

"The bruises," I replied sternly, attempting to get up again. I could walk.. something like it. "It's the ointment." I realized. "It numbs the skin so I think that's why it feels so weird to walk."

"That sounds a lot like an excuse, princess," Minho commented. "I say I did it." He put his hand on my back and gently lead me to a table, where all the Gladers sat.

Newt looked up, eyes wide.
"Did you guys know that a tent is not like a house? Take the walls for example.. they're just a thin layer of fabric, not made from stone. So most of the time you're able to hear everything that's happening in the tent."

"He's right," Frypan added, grinning deeper than ever. "I heard a lot."

Thomas spoke up too, eyes sparking. "Were you two doing exercises?"

"Faster, Minho!" Frypan mimicked with a high-pitched voice.

"Oh god, Lena!" Newt added, his voice unnecessarily low.

My whole face turned bright red in shame. They heard.
"I never said that," I said, honestly, though. I never screamed that certain thing.

"Enjoyed yourselves?" Thomas raised his eyebrows teasingly.

Minho wrapped an arm around me. "Yes, we did." He proudly said as we sat down.

I took some food and water off the table and started drinking while the boys kept teasing.

"Thomas, that's free food from you, for me." Frypan held out his hand, so Thomas put a piece of bacon in it.

"But Newt.." Thomas then started. "I get your dessert."

"What?" My mouth dropped open. "What's this about?"

"We bet." Frypan explained.

"On you two." Thomas continued.

"And how long it would take." Newt finished.

I choked on my water, coughing loudly after. "I don't have to hear the context on what exactly you bet for, thanks."

They all laughed and gave Minho a pat on the shoulder, but he shook them off and kept his attention on me, making me feel so appreciated.

"Relax, you two." Thomas laughed. "Go get a drink or something."

"I don't need another drink." I motioned at my glass of water.

"Who said it was for you?" He raised his eyebrows, I laughed.

"Smooth, Thomas. Smooth."