Viva Las Vegas

A couple of months had passed and Sal had convinced me to go on tour with him and the guys, we were all having so much fun and to make it even better Ava was with us. Every night after the show we would go for dinner or drinks mainly for the guys to begin winding down for the night seeing as they had so much adrenaline from being on stage and meeting the fans.

Our relationship was kept private and only our friends and family knew we were together which was sometimes hard when Sal would meet fan's and they'd be touchy with him or slip him their phone number.

Tonight the guys played live in Vegas - somewhere i've always wanted to visit. We were here for a couple of days and I couldn't wait to explore! Whilst the meet and greet was going on I was at the bar with Ava, we order cocktails for us and beer for the guys. We go back to the green room where there was a que of fans outside in a line waiting to go in for the meet and greet. I wait until Sal is finished taking pictures with the fan before going and giving him his beer, I lean in telling him i'll be hanging out by the bar with Ava, he places his hand on the small of my back and thanks me for the beer and say's he'll meet me there later.

Around an hour later I feel a hand snake itself around my waist, I look up smiling giving Sal a quick peck. We have a couple more drinks with the crew before going our separate ways for the night, we were staying in the same hotel that the guys performed at and thankfully we didn't have far to go to get back to our room.

We decided to take a walk, by this time it's midnight and the strip was busy hopefully meaning Sal wouldn't get noticed as easily. We wander stopping every so often to take photo's with the landmarks, as we continue to walk i'm in awe of the bright lights and atmosphere. Sal nudges me and I look at him pointing at the all white building. "Shall we?" He asks, I look confused then see the sign outside that reads 'Little White Chapel' I laugh and continue to walk but he grabs my hand pulling me back.

"I'm serious" he says looking down at me. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. "People usually get engaged first before getting married you know". He laughs back and rubs the small of my back with his thumb. "Ok then, El - will you marry me?". I try and hide the grin on my face and nod back with tears welling up in my eyes I pull Sal's lips down onto mine and I can still taste the beer on his tongue.

An hour later we're married, by coincidence I wore a white summer dress tonight and Sal was still dressed in his smart clothes from the show. We go into a jewellery store and pick out our rings, Sal buys me a matching engagement and wedding ring - the engagement ring had a huge diamond and the wedding ring was a sparkly band. He picks a simple silver band for himself and we put them on before leaving the store.

We get back to the hotel and I unlock the door with my key card as Sal scoops me up in his arms, I laugh as he carries me into the room bridal style and places me on the bed. I sit up watching as he pops open a bottle of champagne from the mini bar and hands me a glass. "Cheers Mrs Vulcano" he says grinning down at me. "Cheers Mr Vulcano" I clink our glasses together and we take a drink before placing them on the table next to the bed. I wrap my arms around my husbands neck playing with the short hairs at the back of his head as our lips lock together.