A New York Minute

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

I take a deep breath and knock on the door with my trembling fingers, it was the middle of December in New York, the ground was covered in beautiful white fluffy snow. I hear the door being unlocked and then it opens, there he stands gobsmacked in his grey joggers and hoody. "Hi Sal..." I swallow the lump in my throat and all the feelings come flooding back. "Ellis... you came back?" He questions before pulling me into him smashing his lips against mine, the warmth from his mouth takes the chill away from mine. He pulls away standing aside to let me enter the warm house before closing the door behind me. Sal lifts me but holding the back of my thighs, I giggle wrapping my arms and legs around him placing my lips on his. Carrying me into the livingroom i'm placed on the couch with Sal on top of me, both of us undress each other with urgency. Sal pecks my lips and kisses down my body but I begged for him to stop teasing, he crawls back up my body and lines himself up with my entrance slowly pushing himself inside. He sighs happily as he comes to a halt, he begins to move hard but slow and this was different to any other time we'd had sex, this was loving and passionate.

I wrap my arms around Sal's neck pulling his lips onto mine deeping the kiss, both of us moaning into each others mouth. "I've missed you so much baby, don't leave me again. Please?" Sal mumbles against my neck as his thrusts become more erratic. "I...i'm sorry for leaving. I've missed you so, so much" I manage to reply between my moans. Sal leans back onto his heels pulling my body with him, he places his hands on my waist taking a tight grip as he begins slamming into me causing me to scream his name. "I'm gonna..." I begin and grab Sal's arm, he agrees that he's on the brink as well and before we know it we're both climaxing together seeing stars in our eyes.

The next two weeks were spent in a little bubble within Sal's house just us, nobody bothered us and we never needed anything. I wake up snuggled under the duvet, I turn around to cuddle Sal but the bed is empty. I frown before getting up and looking for Sal, it was the 23rd of December and the snow hadn't stopped falling since I arrived. I wander into the livingroom where Sal is sat wrapping a bunch of Christmas presents, I lean against the door frame in his tshirt that just covers my ass and a pair of his thick winter socks keeping me warm. Sal notices me patting the space beside him on the couch which I took snuggling up to him as we watch the rest of The Grinch. "My family are coming over for Christmas, they'll be here until the 27th" Sal informs me as the movie ends. "No worries, I'll book a hotel" I smile back at him. "El, I don't want you to go to a hotel and spend Christmas alone. I want you here with me and my family" I chew my lip unsure about meeting Sal's family but in all honesty I'd probably not get a hotel room this late into the holidays now. I agree to stay and meet Sal's family for the first time.

I get showered and ready for the day as Sal finishes up in the livingroom, I lay my suitcase on the bed trying to find a nice first impression outfit. I decide to wear my white cable knit dress with some knee high socks to match. I apply a light layer of make up and do a half up, half down curl in my hair. Sal gets dressed into a black jumper and jeans, he wraps his arms around me looking at us in the mirror. "Your family are going to be wondering who this random Scottish girl is in your house" I laugh turning to Sal clasping his face in my hands and he wraps his arms around my lower back pulling me flush against him. "They could be meeting my girlfriend for the first time?" He raises his eyebrow smiling down at me.