Comedy Club

Sal had convinced me to go out to a bar with some of his friends to celebrate him playing the Comedy Club. We arrived at the bar just after 11pm, meeting us there was Q, Ava and Murr. We got a couple of drinks and mingled. I caught up with Q and Ava who were now in a relationship and super cute together!

Chris came over and spoke to me, he had me in stitches of laughter he was so funny and loved making fun of my strong Scottish accent. I notice that Sal was speaking to Shan, I wasn't going to fight for his attention. Ava pulled me up onto the dance floor and we were having the time of our lives, laughing and dancing. I feel a hand against my ass and I assume it's Sal, turning around I frown as it's not my tall, dark and handsome Sal instead it's a muscular blonde male. I laugh and push him away but he pulls me into him whispering in my ear, he takes a tight grip on my wrist so I can't get away. I panic and look for Ava in the crowd but she's no where to be seen. Next thing I know Sal grabs the blonde pulling him away from me before landing a punch on his jaw. I stand shocked and shaking from the panic attack that's now in full swing, Sal rushes to me examining my wrist before cupping my tear stained face in his hands trying to calm me down. Chris jumps in between Sal and the blonde pushing him away from us as we move to a quieter part of the bar, Sal sits on a bar stool and I stand between his legs with my head on his chest sobbing as he gently rubs my back.

After my anxiety attack passes Sal guides me through the crowded bar as we make our way outside for some fresh air. "I'm sorry for ruining your night" I mumble looking at the ground, Sal lifts my head up to look at him, I look into his beautiful eyes as he softly places his lips onto mine. He pulls back slightly looking at me to see if he can continue, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling his lips back down onto mine.

The following morning I wake up naked snuggled under a sheet with Sal still asleep next to me. I needed to know what we were, were we friends with benefits or just one night stands? I climb out of bed and jump in the shower, as I was washing my hair I felt a pair of cold hands on my waist. I smile as Sal's hands roam my body, he helps rinse the shampoo out of my hair softly massage as he does so. We get out the shower and dried before Sal gives me comfy joggers and a tshirt to put on. We sit on the couch for a while before Chris was coming over to record the next episode of their podcast Hey Babe.

"Sal, can I ask a question?" He nods turning his attention from the tv to me. "What are we? Friends with benefits or a booty call? Everytime we see each other we end up sleeping together. I'm not going to lie, I do have feelings for you..."