Coffee?

⚠️ Eventual Smut ⚠️

"Ellis? I really hoped you'd be here when I woke up this morning..."

I swallow the lump in my throat, I was a huge Impractical Jokers fan and i'd never imagined i'd ever meet them and now
I've slept with Sal and starting to get feelings. I felt guilty leaving this morning but I wanted to protect my heart and Sal's from the possibility of getting broken.

"Um yeah, I thought i'd better leave to save us from the awkwardness of the morning after"

"Can we meet for coffee tomorrow before I have to leave?" He asks, I agree to meet tomorrow at the hotel before going to sleep for the night.

I tossed and turned all night with a mixture of nerves and excitement to meet Sal again. My alarm wakes me at 7am and I rub my eyes before checking my phone, Sal had texted during the night asking if we were still on for coffee which I just now replied to, he must of been so jet lagged.

I pull on jeans and a white tshirt pairing them together with my black converse, leather jacket and cross body bag. I lightly curled my hair and put some make up on, hopefully I look as good as the night we met.

I catch the train into Glasgow and enter the lobby of the hotel where Sal is sat waiting on me. He beams a toothy smile as he sees me , as I approach he holds his arms out like the night we met and I willingly went into them. I burried my head into his neck as we stand for a second in our embrace, the familiar smell filling my sense.

We wander around Glasgow stopping into a local cafe for coffee first. Sal looked so good, he was wearing his usual jeans and a graphic tshirt with a hoody over top and some funky Nike trainers. He made me aware that he was going to treat me today to which I joked about him being my sugar daddy and he nearly fell to the ground laughing. We get to know each other better as we look around Fraisers, Sal had picked up a few things for himself and souvenirs for his family, he caught me looking at the perfume and insisted that he bought me some. After some persuasion I picked up the box of Alien perfume and smiled as Sal took it from me and carried it with his items.

The day flew by so fast and it was just about time for us to say our goodbyes, a car was on the way to collect Sal from Fraisers as we laughed and joked.

"You could come back with me... if you wanted?" He mumbles looking at his feet, he wasn't as confident as he was without liquid courage. "Ok, i'll come back for one drink then I need to get home before the trains stop". Around 15 minutes later we were back in Sal's hotel room, as soon as the door closed behind me he pinned me to the door, his lips crash against mine and his hands roam my body. I moan against his lips as I wrap my arms around his neck, he lips me up by the back of my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist. He holds me against the door for god knows how long kissing and nibbling at my neck. To our surprise someone knocks at the door, I look at Sal and he looks confused back at me before we hear a voice from the other side of the door. "Sal? Have you got a laptop charger?" Murr asks, Sal drops his head onto my shoulder trying not to laugh before shouting through the door to Murr that Joe has his charger. We both laugh and Sal walks over to the bed gently placing me in the middle of it and begins removing my clothes. I was so glad I chose a matching all black lace underwear set today, I lay in my underwear as Sal dischards his clothes somewhere in the room. He climbs up my body planting himself between my legs and flicks out the light pulling the covers over his back. Both of us are still in our underwear as we lay kissing and teasingly nibbling at each other, Sal's lips roam my body planting kisses the lower he went, his lips caught my hard nipple through the lace bra making my back arch as he gently sucked at the nub, I tried not to moan too loud knowing Sal's room was in the middle of Joe and Murrs room.

As Sal got past my tummy he hooks his finger into my thong and drags it down my leg following it with kissing down and back up my thigh. He licked a long strip over my clit and my breath catches in my throat as I grab the sheets and he begins to go to town on me, he certainly knew what he was doing. I tangle my fingers in his hair as my legs began to shake and the coil in my stomach snaps. I cry his name as I come all over his neatly trimmed beard. Our eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I seen Sal smile down at me as he crawled up my body. I push him down to lie on his back as I disappear under the covers, I pull down his boxers taking him into my mouth instantly bobbing my head up and down. I feel Sal stiffen under me as he moans, I take the opportunity to hollow out my cheeks and take him as far as I can before gagging, Sal nearly screams and grabs my arm pulling signalling he wanted me to stop.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" I asked concerned that I did something wrong. "No, no, you were going to make me come. I want to feel you again". With that I climbed on top of him and slowly sink down on his impressive length, I bite my lip to mute the screams dying to come out because the stretch. I finally sit down fully on him and my legs begin to shake with the deep penetration, I start to bounce and the room quickly fills with the sound of our slapping bodies and moans. Sal grabs my hips as he thrusts himself upwards hitting my sweet spot and making me accidentally scream his name, my hands land on his chest and I use one of them to cover my mouth muffling my screams. At this point I wasn't sure how many times i'd came and Sal's thrusts were getting sloppy indicating he was getting close, I leans down kissing his neck and every so often nibbling his ear and whispering sweet nothings, he digs his nails into my waist as his body jerks and he cries my name before stilling inside me filling me to the brim with ropes of his white come.