"I'll stock the basement with food and water, enough we can all survive there a few days if need be" Hershel told them.

"What about patrols?" Andrea asked.

"Let's get this area locked down first" Rick told her "After that, Shane will assign shifts, while me, Cassie and Daryl take Randall offsite and cut him loose"

"You think this is a better idea?" Cassie asked her brother wanting his opinion.

"We really back to that?" Shane asked after her in an annoyed tone. He obviously still wanted to kill Randall.

"It was the right plan first time round bad execution" Rick answered both of them.

"You can say that again"

"You don't agree with it but it's happening. Swallow it, move on"

"You two do know that Dales death and the prisoner that's two separate things right?"

"Yeah we do" Cassie answered for both twins.

"You two want to take Daryl into a little trio with the two of you be my guests" Shane stated clearly jealous the redneck was replacing him.

"Thank you" Rick said before he walked away from Shane. When Cassie went to follow when a hand on her wrist dragging her back stopped her. She turned to see Shane giving her a smug look.

"What do you want?" She asked thankful Lori was still stood on the other side of the pick ups bed in case Shane were to try anything not that she couldn't manage to fight off Shane.

"I'm guessing he doesn't know. That your screwing the redneck" Shane said causing Cassie to shift uncomfortably.

"I have no clue what your on about Shane. Taking another trip down crazy lane?"

"Nah you see what would your sheriff brother think of his 'perfect' sister going at it with a piece of redneck trash"

Cassie heard the words leave Shane's mouth and without thinking she brought her hand up to give him a hard slap across the face. Cassie heard Lori let out a small gasp and Shane's stare hardened on Cassie. He stood up straight and just as though it looked like he might retaliate Lori walked around to Cassie taking the blondes hand in her own.

"Cassie come help me move some stuff up to the house" Lori told her trying to move Cassie but she stood her ground.

"You talk about him like that again and I will do a lot worse" were Cassie's last words to Shame before she stormed away. Little did she know the two men she had just been arguing about with Shane had seen the whole thing and we're both equally confused.

As she walked towards the house she heard the familiar sound of a motorcycle coming up behind her. She didn't want to face Daryl so instead quickly grabbed her bag and ran into house to find her own spot to sleep.

"Hey Cass" Maggie's voice called out making the blonde turn where she stood. "There's space in my room if you want. It would be less crowded"

"That would be great thanks Maggs" Cassie smiled accepting Maggie's offer as the two walked up the stairs to Maggie's room together. "Wait why didn't you offer Glenn the space?"