I Watched Elemental!

Začít od začátku

Disney Pixar Elemental is an example of "Opposites attract" "Star-crossed lovers" "Forbidden romance" "Forbidden love" "Romeo and Juliet" "Dating What Daddy Hates"

"My dad would boil you alive"

Ember to Wade after he asks her out to hang out.

Bernie(Ember's dad)hates water people, which adds to Ember's issues as she starts to fall for Wade. Bernie disapproves of Wade dating his daughter. Which is Bernie angrily rebuked Ember for regularly seeing a water element. 

Bernie:(Angry at Ember)"You have been seeing water?!"

After Wade ends up saving both Ember and their family's sacred blue flame during the flash flood at the cost of nearly evaporating, her father comes around to accept him.

Bernie is similar to King Triton from The Little Mermaid as both were prejudiced against a certain species (humans for Triton and non-fire elements for Bernie). Until they both got over it.

Cinder(Ember's mom)is similar to King Triton from The Little Mermaid as both were prejudiced against a certain species (humans for Triton and non-fire elements for Cinder), until they both got over it. 

Cinder:"Elements cannot mix! Fire and water cannot be together!"

Yeah Ember's parents Cinder and Ember ARE like King Triton! Since both are prejudiced against a certain species (humans for Triton and non-fire elements-especially water-for Bernie and Cinder), until all of them got over it. Also their daughters are dating the certain species that their parents hate(Ariel who is a mermaid with Eric who is a human and Ember who is a fire element with Wade who is a water element)but both parents get over it and approves and has their blessing after seeing that their daughters really love him and want their daughters to be happy. Also with Triton and Ariel and Bernie and Ember it's a "Daddy's girl" "Daddy's little girl" "Daddy's baby girl" "Daddy's little flame"(Last one with Bernie and Ember)"You'll always be my little flame." Also while their daughters are in love they are acting suspicious and sus. Bernie is suspicious and Triton is concerned.(Ariel is daydreaming and picking petals off of sea flowers while saying "He loves me, he loves me not" and has her hand on her cheek, is smiling, and has a dreamy look in her eyes and Ember is happier and calmer and has her hand on her cheek and smiling while doodling her favorite flower next to hearts next to fire and water)And looking at the picture of her and Wade from their date. She tried to hide it from her parents but her mom found it. Ember should have kept the picture in a secret box. With a secret string inside the box. When you pull it, a secret compartment opens. Where the picture is. And it goes like this: Ember:(Holding the box)"If only you could see what's inside my secret box, it would change your life! Maybe if you saw what was inside, you'd know why it has to be secret. Inside this very box is the most secret-y secret in all of secret-dom and I am it's sole witness! It's a heavy burden, but nobody must know the mystery of the box. Nobody! It's a full-time job. I'm constantly on the alert. You never know when someone's gonna...(gasps when she finds out her box is gone)

Kinda like in that Danger Force episode Chapa's Crush where they talk about how weird Chapa's been lately. I guess you can say in both cases that's basically what the characters say. Also in An Imposter Among Us when Mika is possessed by Rick Twitler and is acting suspicious. They would say that too. Also in that Spongebob episode Breath Of Fresh Squidward where Squidward becomes nice. They say that too. "Do you notice anything different about Ember? She seems happier." They say: "But now I got a lot of questions about Ember" "She's acting kind of sus" "Mad sus" "Can we talk about how weird she's been lately?" "Yeah!" "She might be possessed by an alien. Or she might be an imposter! Imposters dress like us, you know." "She's not posssessed." "Are you sure? Look at all her doodles in her notebook." Ember's doodles in her notebook are shown. The doodles are Ember's favorite flower, hearts next to fire and water, smiley faces with dimples, and more. *Shudders* "Her like-a-tol levels are off the charts!" "Like-a-tol is a chemical in your body that rises when you've got a crush on someone!" "So, Ember's all happy because she likes someone?" The tablet is shown with the shocky line high up and there's a number that says 250% and there are words that say "Extreme like-like". "No, she's happy because she like-likes someone!" *Gasps*