"Just watch and follow" Taehyung drags his middle finger And thumb along the corners of his lips and down, clicking his tongue. Jimin saw Tae approaching a girl dressed in a slim fit dress, he grabs the waist of the lady and kisses her right then and there. Jimin faces palms as he approaches Taehyung, planning on dragging the boy from creating more embarrassment.

"Tae-"

"Can I be your gentleman for the night dear lady?" Taehyung cuts off Jimin smoothly. The lady couldn't resist Taehyung's charming personality, and immediately pressed her body close to Taehyung's, kissing his jaw sensually.

"See, you just gotta grab a girl from one of those coming towards the venue, kiss her and ask her to be her gentleman and stick with her until you get inside, then you can dump her" Taehyung whispers in Jimin's ear And winks at him once he backs away.

"But I'm freaking gay!" Jimin whispered back, meanwhile the girl was busy sucking a hickey in Taehyung's jaw.

"A kiss wouldn't make you straight af, you'll stay bended as fucking from behind" Taehyung rolls his eyes, his hands going To grope the lady's ass.

"Fuck you" Jimin mouths and pivot on his heels walking toward one of the lady, making sure she is akin so that he might not get punched by her boyfriend and be gifted with a black eye even before the fun for the night starts.

He walked towards the girl and saw her already checking him from head to toe. Jimin selected his target and next second he smashes his lips against hers. He felt disgusted by the taste of her lips And her perfume was too sweet for his liking, he scrunched his nose in disliking but gotta deal with it for a few minutes. He hated asking her out, he hated how her boobs were pressing Against his chest, how she was invading his personal space. He hated how asking her out felt wrong. But as soon as he reached the entrance and was allowed to pass through the gates he sighed as the burden lifted off his shoulder.

He saw Taehyung talking to some girls by the door of the hall, Jimin threw daggers at him but once their eyes matched, Taehyung excuses himself from the ladies. Jimin managed to slip away from the girl in the middle of the crowd, listening to distant whining voices of the girl.

Jimin smacks Taehyung as soon as Tae was in his reach.

"What the fuck was that!" Jimin glared at the boy, grabbing a wine glass casually from one of the waiters dressed in suits carrying a tray of wine glasses. Taehyung also grabs a glass and takes a decent sip from it, his one hand slipping inside his pants pocket, looking at Jimin intently.

"The fuck that helped us to be inside here, now don't be a pussy. Be thankful and enjoy the night baby, I'm going to find someone to spend my night with" Taehyung pats Jimin's shoulder who stood with his jaw open.

"You are leaving me alone?" Jimin Keens, Tae Keens back and opens his mouth to reply to Jimin but Jimin cuts him off.

"Fine, I get your horny ass need a dick up inside it" Jimin purposely says it loudly making some people turn their heads to look at them in weirdness.

"Keep your volume low, chim" Taehyung grits his teeth. Jimin smirks at him, bending down to place a kiss at his cheek and running off, through the crowd.

"Mmmm, so what can I do for tonight?" Jimin talks to himself, sipping on the wine. He roams his eyes around the luxuriously lit party of big men, elegant dresses and suits, the smell of richness and fakeness lingered in the room, the show off of money, the fake smiles, the fake happiness, it was all vivid to Jimin. But he decided to enjoy it by drinking his ass off for the night.

Jimin goes to stand in the corner of the hall, trying to figure out what he could do for the night, until his eyes fall onto a large table full of food. Jimin licks his lips and makes his way towards the table. I mean, who doesn't love food?