In Your Ear-pt2

➝Top Jungkook ➝Bottom Jimin

➝Top Jungkook
➝Bottom Jimin

Dedicated to stargirlpjm

Enjoy bitch-

___

"Ah!" 

Jimin's back slammed into the wall as Jungkook closed the door of his room. Jimin's legs locked onto Jungkook's hips as if Jungkook's hands supported him by gripping his ass And giving it a squeeze every now and then. 

"We just became boyfriends, Jungkook. Were you that eager to claim me?" Jimin managed to say it while Jungkook's lips sucked blue And red blotches onto his milky white exposed neck. 

"You have no idea Jimin-ssi…" Jungkook growled before let's his lips latch onto the skin, Jimin let out breath moans as Jungkook wet tongue and lips kept on doing its magic onto his skin. Jimin's hands that were buried in Jungkook's long black longs now fumbled to open Jungkook's white buttoned up shirt along with his tie. Once it was off Jungkook, Jimin let his hands Roma Jungkook's muscular body, enjoying every dip And bump of his body, tracing those bulging veins with his hands. 

"Oh yeah, what If I do have an idea, Jungkook-ssi?" Jimin teased Jungkook back. 

Two can play this game. 

Jungkook backed his face away from Jimin's now hickey covered neck to face into those hidden eyes of Jimin, those sinful plump glossy pink lips which shined as Jimin kept on wetting them by swiping his tongue onto them. 

Damn hot. 

Jungkook gulped as he took Jimin's body away from the wall And practically threw it onto his king sized bed, watching his body bounce. He proceeded to get rid of Their clothes and soon they both were naked, Jungkook backed away from the bed, watching Jimin's unholy figure sprawled into his bed. 

His body practically glowed. 

His milky white, surprisingly muscular thighs rubbing onto each other in utter need, with his knees slightly hanging in the air, his one hand resting by his head, his blonde haired sprawled onto the pillows, some resting into his forehead. His chest heaving up and down as the burning desire of feeling Jungkook's hands all over his body only grew, his skin tingles even at the image of Jungkook's manly veiny hands setting every inch of his body on fire wherever it will leave its trail behind. His eyes hooded with utter need, his orbs slightly glassy with the overwhelming need to feel skin against skin, to feel friction on his aching dick that yearned for the attention of someone's hand. 

Mouth. 

Jungkook was drooling at this point, Jimin could feel Jungkook's gaze leaving a burning feeling under his skin until Jimin noticed Jungkook's eyes coming to stop onto his nipples which have become stiff due to cold air nipping at them. And he knew what's bound to happen next.