Chapter 1 : First Encounter (1)

Author's POV

Hello everyone,

I'm a new author and this will be my first official contest story

So please feel free to give me constructive criticisms

Thank you,

and don't forget to vote.

Share and Like

Sighing for the thousandth time today
as I kept on staring at the pile of work to scan through on my desk, I decided to take a break and ring my assistant to bring me sweetened coffee. After some time, Te beard a knock on my door to which I answered come in to , walking in with my sweetered Coffee in one hand and a file in the other I mentally rolled my eyes at him. He dropped it at my front and me 'XY company' would like me to Check out their proposal, I cut him short by raising my hand while using the other to rub the bridge between my eyes and look to the table indicating hem to drop it there. Already knowing what I meant, he did so and bowed before leaving.

"This is going to be a longgg day" I told myself and dived into my work. Before I knew it, it was already late in the evening when I checked my wristwatch to see what time it's. I rolled my eyes. when my tummy grumbled, "ahh" I groaned rolling my eyes again and pack up my finished works.

I then looked at my almost cleared desk and felt proud for almost finishing a three days stack and picked up my key and jacket, making a mental note to myself to stop at my favourite restaurant which is of three star, having a seven star michelin. She is one of the best chef in the world and I agree. Driving there I parked at my favourite spot and gave the Valet my keys but not before tipping him. Upon entering, I was greeted and showed the way to the VVIP room, on the way I heard noise, an annoying commotion happening in one of the halls I just passed. I stopped and asked " what is all that about" in a calm angry tone in which she bows and apologizes. I walk off angrily, to the source of of the noise to see what it's about.
Walking in I see a crowd but going deeper, the stupid standbys were staring as a middle aged asshole was shouting and hitting a woman with a child at her back seeking protection obviously scared. I see red immediately, angry I walked up to them.