Chapter 62: Xavier, Profiteer!

Start from the beginning

Frigid?

Xavier could not wait but to prove her wrong right there and then!

The temperature was still on the rise when she noticed his grip tightened. He was coming onto her ferociously and she could feel a sense of danger when she looked into his eyes.

"The newspapers said so, and also... You're not really... very intimate... with me." Her voice was so quiet that it was barely audible while her pretty little face was bright red.

"Frigid... I see... Good..." He stared at her and an odd smile appeared on his handsome face. He said quietly,

"Do you want to find out now?"

Before waiting for her to react, he lifted her up and went into the bedroom.

The curtains rolled down and two black figures flew out from inside the semi-transparent veil. They fell onto the ground, and soon there was the sound of her voice complaining,

"Gentler—"

He laughed quietly before he stopped for a bit and looked at her lying down under him.

"No woman would ask that."

A smile appeared across his handsome face again. It was very different than usual. In fact, it was much more seductive!

...

The truth was that even though he acted coldly towards people, he could become a wild beast in bed, so wild like a general that had never lost before.

After three rounds, Arya could not stand it anymore. Amidst the panting, he said,

"Can those muscular men measure up to me? I told you you'd regret what you said."

Her breathing was getting uneven as she stared at him. He was acting cheeky, so she talked back stubbornly,

"How do you know they can't? Xavier, in your older days..."

Before she could finish, the man started his fourth round of attack. He was determined to make her admit defeat!

At that brief moment, Arya realized her fault. She should have listened to Mia's reminder— never provoke a man who was in heat; the woman would be at the short end of the stick.

Unfortunately, she experienced it firsthand, so...

The night still had a long way to go. The cold wind breezed through the window gap and it was very dark inside the bedroom. The only source of light was from the lamp beside the large window. In the meantime, an intimate game was happening behind the curtain veils. There were occasionally short moans in the quiet darkness, and it only stopped briefly after midnight...

The next morning, Arya woke up feeling sore all over.

She opened her eyes slowly after rubbing them a little. Then, she turned her head over at the position beside her — it was empty.

She took a deep breath. Their intimate moments from last night rushed back into her mind. Her little face started to get red.

Although she had asked him to forgive her, he would not just let her go so easily.

Damn it!

She started to get angry. As she was struggling to get out of bed, she suddenly heard the sound of footsteps and she instantly grabbed the blanket to cover her chest. She looked over at the source of the footsteps.

Xavier was brimming with vigour as he came out from the bathroom, having changed from his sleeping robe into his usual black shirt.

"You're up?"