𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟐𝟎

Hiiiii!!!!

Guyss!!!!!

I didn't knew anything about marriage 🥲 so please sorry if I say wrong.

(⁠●⁠'⁠⌓⁠'⁠●).................

***-*--*-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*.......

They both slept hugging each other.

In Morning,Jeon woke up n saw that Kim was not there.So he came down.
Maid told him that how he slept??

Maid asked him teasingly.Jeon told that he slept very well.Maid misunderstood him.He asked where is Kim n his mom.

Maid told that Kim woke n went early for his work n his mom was in there room. While Maid said,she came downstairs.Kim's mom also asking him how he slept.

He told he slept very well not know about what they are asking.She told him to fresh up n she want to talk to him.

Jeon went upstairs n called Kim. Kim
didn't attend the call.So Jeon became
angry . He didn't knew what to wear.
So he wore Kim's pink dress .

That is loose for him but he looking very gorgeous 🥰.He came downstairs n saw Kim was there.kim shocked by him.

He got stopped one sec...

Jeon asked why he left him alone.
Kim replied that he want to go .
Jeon went n playing games in phone.
Kim asked him that he was not a child to play games. He told that he want to do.

Thay both eat breakfast without her.
Cause she had to go for important meeting which suddenly told.

Kim asked him why he wear informal dress for marriage.Jeon didn't understood what he said.Kim told that today they want to go for Jin's marriage.

Jeon asked that he didn't brought the dress from home.Kim gave the dress to him.Jeon asked how he got his house keys.He told he took from his pockets.

So he went n changed his dress. He not angry now cause he knew that Kim had a work. Kim didn't wore anything except towel.Jeon playing interestingly. Kim want to get attention from him but unlucky he couldn't got.

Kim also changed his dress.
While driving,Jeon asked from when Kim love him.

He replied that is very long story so I will say another time.

They reached n Kim went to see Jin.
Jeon felt something strange.He didn't knew that what he feels now.

Kim n Jeon went.Kim told him to sit in chair. While sitting, someone hitted his head. Jeon looked his face but he didn't knew that who was that person is.

His head bleeds so much.....
He became unconscious n fell down.

Kim came n saw Jeon was not there.
He called but his phone was in car.

He became nervous what if something bad happened to him?

Who is that person??
Why that person hit Jeon????
Want to know then please wait...

✯ (⁠●⁠'⁠⌓⁠'⁠●⁠) please comment guys, Don't be a silent readers (●⁠'⁠⌓⁠'⁠●⁠) ✯

I want to know that you like this story or not.So please be ease to comment.

✯ (⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠) I am suffering from lack of confidence to write this story so please comment n told (⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠) ✯

Thankyou for read this 🥰.

Please ignore my mistake 😊.

Please vote, comment and follow army 💜, taekookers 💜 n others ❤️🦋.

I lubu guyssss.......(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠ ♥

❥ Thanks for ur support ❥

I try to do it better (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧