chapter 14

Wedding day:

Wedding was held in lan mansion,lan mansion is fully decorated. Everyone is harmony. madam lan and qiren settled everything and now they lovely dovey couple.

 madam lan and qiren settled everything and now they lovely dovey couple

        💕💕 Our xuexiao couple 💕💕

💕💕Our zhuiling couple 💕💕

The couple are exchanging rings. Marriage goes very well...

After marriage rituals yuan was missing.For inviting guests and programmes Wei wuxian handover yuan to his nanny.But now he was missing.Nanny is also missing.

Wuxian only says this to wangji.He doesn't want to create unnecessary things on a good day.He smells and follow yuan's smell. wangji also with him .They go to back yard of mansion.They see some car tyre mark there,they understand some one kidnapped kid.

Wei wuxian become very sad and he started to cry.wangji consoles him.He ordered bodyguards to search for child.soon From the cctv they knows that wen Qing is behind this.wangji doesn't spare a second.

Wuxian and he go to wen godown with there body guards.They got information that wen Qing reached there........

The guards if wens and lans were fight each other. wuxian who in the godown stunned on seeing his baby was choked by wen qing.Yuan was crying loudly. wuxian was freeze for a second.He doesn't know what to do......

Suddenly a gunshot heard ......

A bullet piecred through her head.wangji shoot her.

Wuxian run towards baby yuan and take him on hand and consoles baby.

Now wen qing is over.......

Nobody knows about it....

_______

Wangji's Target was madam lan now.....
He was waiting to held marriage.After marriage he already planned how to kill her.He planned a hit and run case....

Soon......

He executed his plan.....

Madam lan is no more.....

Everyone in the family become sad and crying for lose.wangji also joined them. Nobody doubted him.His acting skill was amazing.....
Inwardly he was smiling on seeing tear drops on qiren's eyes.

Wangji himself doesn't know what happened to him.He was feeling very happy and content now.He thinks that,"earlier everyone says that my mother is mental or physco...... they also says l will become pshyco or mental person later.......Am I a psycho?....a person who is mentally or emotionally unsound or unstable especially in a way that results in dangerous or violent behavior.l don't know....but only thing l know is l compeleted my mother's wish and live a happy life with my love."

He looks towards Wei wuxian.

"What he feels when he knows that l killed his grandpa........l helped in killing his family members......l don't know....Some truths will never come out like that and it will go to dust with me..........Truths will become dust with me....... nobody will knows it......"

_____

___

❤️