chapter 9

Yuan,"dwaddyy...... dwaddyy....."

Wuxian,"do you miss daddy?"

Wuxian try to change yuan's pointing towards wangji.No only thing wuxian can do is act accordingly to the situation.

Qiren sharply look at them.

Qiren,"why are you here?"

Wangji,"he may be confused of path,l will show the way to guest room."

Qiren,"Mm"

Wangji,"please come the way...."

Wuxian followed wangji.

Wangji,"wuxian stay here,l will come soon.my baby...."

He kissed on yuan's forhead and wuxian's forhead.

Wuxian is in dilemma 'Who is trusted? No l only believe my lanzhan."

______

At night wuxian and yuan was sleeping peacefully. While he was sleeping, the bottom of his t-shirt had unknowingly popped up, so his tummy could be seen. He was looking like an angel in sleep.

After meeting with qiren, wangji come back to the guest room to see wuxian.wuxian was lying defencelessly by showing his tummy.

wangji go near to wuxian and slide his hands on wuxian's tummy

wangji go near to wuxian and slide his hands on wuxian's tummy.He give butterfly kisses on his neck and bite ear lobe.
Wuxian,"lanzhaan..aah.."
Wuxian moaned.
Wuxian,'yuan is here....stop lanzhan...."
But lanzhan continue his kissing and licking on his neck. wuxian also like this.

Wangji looked at wuxian and asked,"Do you hate me?"

Wuxian,"ahh.."

Wangji,"l lied to you. please forgive me."

But wuxian doesn't give any reply.He hugged wangji tightly. wangji's head lied on wuxian's chest.He drifted to sleep. wuxian look towards Wangji and yuan.A small smile formed on his lips.

_____

Next morning:

Wangji was lying above wuxian.He opens his eyes,he saw wuxian was sleeping peacefully.He then looked to yuan.

He looked towards the clock,it's 9am.
Wangji screamed in mind,"wtf"
He slowly moved towards the door,he heard some noises outside the room.He held his ear near the door,
From outside,'Did anyone see wangji?'
'no we doesn't see..." "We all checked the house,only guest room is left "
"Then go and check,"qiren sound had been heard.

Wangji panics,if he knows now he will be doomed.
he looked through the windows,but there are bodyguards.They were Qiren's men.
No way!!!!!!!

'what should I do....."he screamed in his mind.

In outside of room,

Lan shizhui,"he may go for walk...."

Qiren,"no ...l already enquired."