chapter 11

Soon the news spread like wildfire.
'Famous business tycoon lan qiren dismissed his own son"

"Business marriage between wens and lans cancelled"

"Everyone is curious to know the heir of Wei Empire."

Wen qing throw the remote on the tv screen.She angrly throw the glass of juice to the floor.

Wen qing,"lan wangji.......wangji is mine."

Mr wen,"clam down Qing, don't you hear that wangji is not interested in you,he loves someone else. Qiren himself say this us.we can arrange a suitable alpha to you....."

Wen Qing,"l only want wangji as my alpha."

Meng yao,"that's impossible wen qing....."
Meng yao who comes to wen mansion heard the whole conversation.

Wen Qing,"why?why?What's wrong with me?"

Meng yao,"This is not your fault. He has someone who is more richer and powerful..."

Wen Qing,"what do you mean?"

Meng yao,"He married to an nine tailed fox and have pup."

Wen Qing,"nine tailed fox!!!!!.....is that Wei......"

Meng yao,"of course.......he is Wei wuxian."

Wen Qing,"what if he is a nine tailed fox?l bet l will more beautiful than him."

Meng yao,"hehe....no way.He was very beautiful,there is no way wangji leave him and marry you."

Wen qing,"shit......"

_______

Wangji, wuxian and yuan go for a picnic.They were very happy.

Wangji also have plans that how to become chairman of lan coorparation

Wangji also have plans that how to become chairman of lan coorparation.He bribed everyshare holders. Already he bought twenty five percent of share in another fake man's name .So, Now he was relaxing with family.

They were eating snacks under tree. Wei wuxian was talking nonstop.yuan giggles and laughs.wangji  also laughs and kiss him.

Suddenly about six to ten cars entered the park.Black suited men come out from the car.They were holding weapons like gun,blades and knife.They move towards there direction.wangji doesn't bring any body guards with them.

Wangji,"wuxian..... run away with child....l will manage them..."

Wuxian,"no...l will not go....l will help...."

Wangji,"go....make safe our pup and you."

Wangji pushed wuxian,"goo....go.."

Wangji and men started to fight.wangji take wooden piece from ground and started to block them.They use blades and knife against him.But wangji fighted back.A man made cut on his hand....blood started to flow through this wound.They hit wangji with iron rods.

Wuxian looks back,he saw wangji was beated by them.wuxian was feared and he doesn't know what to do. suddenly he thinks,'l am a nine tailed fox....l can win them."

He made yuan under a tree and changes to fox man.His eyes are glowing red.... canines elongated...... black nine tails.....
.....

Wuxian go and fight with them. wuxian choked them in the air,he doesn't need any weapons.He drew the lives of others with his power. All in one moment he killed everyone.He looks towards wangji he was unconscious.blood was oozing from his head.

Wuxian take wangji to hospital. wuxian and yuan was waiting outside the hospital. wuxian called qiren and informed.

Lan qiren, lan xichen comes there.They saw wuxian  was bathed in blood.yuan was crying.Doctor says that no serious injuries,he regain consciousness after eight hours.

A doctor who passes by the way,saw Wei wuxian and surprised.

Doctor,"are you Wei wuxian?'

Wuxian,"ummmm...yes."

Doctor,"nice to meet you.l am Dr.feng from psychiatric department, doctor of wangji."

Wuxian,qiren and xichen looked face to face.

Now the three were in doctor's cabin,

Doctor,"umm ...l don't know that he doesn't tell this to family.He has some mental disorders,he always feel insecure.His mother have the same mental disorder,she became depressed and devastated. same go here.He thinks like his mother, only if they have no money, no power, no one will look at them.So he realizes that he wants to become rich and have power.He always say about his family Wei wuxian,father qiren, son yuan, brothers,but......he says that everyone lives in the same house happily,no problems.He has only problems always he thinks about how to become superior to everyone. Also have the fear that wuxian will leave him ."

Wuxian,"we doesn't know anything about it."

Doctor,"umm....he has always unwanted thoughts and thinkings.may be he himself arranged the ones who attacked,to check on you."

Wuxian,"ohhh..."

Doctor,"by his personality,he always make everyone some tasks.but you don't know that,he was assessing everyone.wuxian think some instances in life,he always have two plans.if one failed then next,backup plan.l preferred him medicines,but medicine have no effect in mental peace.He was always overthinking."

Wuxian,"ummm....."

Qiren ,"then what will we do?"

Doctor,"don't stress him....he will agitated. Time heals everything, family wellbeing and support is important factor.This is no serious issue,but give some importance to it.He will do anything to get what he wants so care must be taken. Such mental pressures and mental difficulties can be changed only in a good family environment.Everything he does is not his fault but his mind is not stable.Hope everyone can understand......."

Xichen,"thanks doctor."

They come out from the cabin.

Qiren,"Am I a good-for-nothing father and that's why he left like this?yes l am a bad father."

Qiren Huggs xichen and he consoles him. Qiren wipes out his tears.l

Qiren,"l want my sons back and l want to change to a good father for them.l will go and appoligize everyone. First l appoligize xichen,You have suffered a lot because of me, so you must forgive me. I was never a good father and I acted without understanding the will of my children.sorry Xichen......"

Xichen,"There is no need to apologize, we know that children and fathers will have some problems and there is no need to apologize for it.I am glad father understand everything now........"

Wuxian smiled on seeing this.

Qiren,"l want to appoligize Jiang Cheng, xue yang and Shizhui."

Xichen and qiren left the place.

________

In the observation room:

Wangji was happily eating fruits and hearing songs.

Doctor,"I have told them the same as you have said and they have gone as they believed."

Wangji,"good work...."

He gave a pile of money to him.

Wangji smirks.

_____

__

❤️