chapter 1

Lan wangji maintains all the business under lan coorparation.lan qiren gives him the position.Now his marriage is fixed with wen qing,omega.by this business marriage lan coorparation become most powerful coorparation.so everyone is celebrating the success party.

The engagement of wen Qing and wangji will after two months.

__________

Xichen and Jiang Cheng are now married and lived in a rented house.Jiang Cheng is orphan,so qiren doesn't allow the marriage.Next to there house,xiao xingchen lives with his parents .so Xue yang is a frequent visitor in their house.

Xue yang,"brother cheng,give me some congee to eat."

Xichen,"are you starving there?why did you come here and eat our food?"

Xue yang,"dage .....you are so meanie.all in the mansion treat me like l was invisible. everyone treats wangji gege. No-one even maids doesn't mind me."

By saying he eat the food.
Xichen sighs .

Xue yang,"wangji is always pretends as good infront of them and behaves likes he care me.but after he mocks me."

Cheng,"yang yang don't say ill of brother."

Xichen,"look,he was also his side,he doesn't support in our case.Cheng, doesn't believe me when l tell about real wangji."

Xue yang,"nobody believes us ,when we tell about him."

Xichen,"that's hundred percent true.by the way,what is your plan after MBA?

Xue yang,"l will not pass exam .....so l will write re -test continue my college life."

Xichen,"what an awesome plan!"

Xingchen comes with mango pickle.He give it to Cheng .

Xingchen,"this mango pickle is my mommy made it

Xingchen,"this mango pickle is my mommy made it.please take it."

Xue yang,"wow.....mango pickle l love it....."

Xue yang hurriedly take it and started to eat.

Xichen,"xingchen you can go now. your parents must be searching for you."

Xingchen reluctantly left the place.
Xue yang cursed xichen in mind.soon he left the place.

_____

Lan mansion:

In lan mansion everyone is eating dinner

In lan mansion everyone is eating dinner.pin drop silence in the hall.
Lan qiren, lan wangji, madam lan, shizhui and jingyi were eating dinner.
On seeing Xue yang,
Madam lan,"yang yang, come here and eat dinner"

Xue yang,"l have no appetite,l will ate later."

Madam lan was about to say something, qiren has stopped her.

Xue yang walked away.

Wangji inwardly smiles.
Wangji knows very well to tame his father.
Wangji,"daddy,why are you so rude to him? it's not his fault that he failed the examination."

Qiren,"what!!!! He failed the examination!!!!........... Xue yang........"

On hearing the yelling xue yang run away with his life through window of his room.

Qiren was about to follow xue yang's direction, shizhui tells,"daddy,no need of that,he escaped."

Qiren,"How could he born as my son? useless."
By saying this qiren walked away.

Madam lan doesn't say anything and glared at shizhui and wangji,she walked away.jingyi followed her.

Wangji,"when does jingyi change from our team?"

Shizhui,"yesterday.....now he was on mother's side. yesterday mother give him a packet of chocolate,so he changed to mother's side."

Wangji,"silly boy...."

Shizhui,"gege...."

Wangji,"what....."

Shizhui,"ummm.....l failed in one paper....."

Wangji,"don't worry, I will call your professor and discuss it."

Shizhui,"thank you gege....."

Wangji,"Mm"

Shizhui goes to his room.

After everyone goes to there own respective rooms,wangji goes to garden and called someone.

Wangji,"helloo...."

........

Wangji,"l eat dinner, today we have shrimp and rice."
.......

Wangji,"oh...l really misses your lotus pork soup and you....."

.......

Wangji,"l am not flirting......what about our little demon...."

....

Wangji,"then go and sleep.l will call tomorrow."

Wangji cut the call and sighed.( imagine that we can only hear wangji's side)

Wangji go to room and check some files and call someone,then go to sleep.

______

Next morning:

Madam lan was pacing around the hall,like waiting for some one

Wangji,"mom, what happened?"

Firstly she glared at him and said,"xue yang doesn't come back and he doesn't attend the calls."

Wangji,"Don't worry about him,he must went to dage's house."

Madam lan,"Do you know where xichen lives?"

Wangji,"ummmmm......"
Wangji gives address to madam lan. madam lan's face glow up.

Madam lan,"wangji, please tell to your father......to... forgive xichen.if you request him,he surely consider.How many times have I told you? "

Wangji,"l will not discuss this matter with him.l am going...."

Wangji go out from the mansion and get in the car.He called the secretary and ordered to cancel his meetings and arrange a three days business conference in yilling.
He ordered driver to go to airport.

_______

Please forgive my grammatical mistakes ❤️. Hope everyone like this story line ❤️
____

❤️