chapter 6

Xingchen arrived at gusu.He was very tired and afraid.Baby Yuan was with him.Now he was clam with xingchen.Xingchen go to xichen and Jiang cheng house .He put mask and cap to not identify by his parents.

Xichen left hand is tied up with bandages .
Xingchen explained everything thing to them.He even show the photo of them.

Xichen,"this mole.......what is his name?"

Xingchen,"umm....Wei wuxian....."

Xichen,"Wei....."

Xingchen,"why you are amazed on hearing his surname is Wei,is anything...."

Xichen,"omegas in Wei lotus pack are nine tailed."

Xingchen,"what are you saying?is he nail tailed fox?"

Xichen,"First is his name and second is his mole.mole under lips are there identification mark.'

Xingchen,"But I didn't feel like he was nine tailed fox."

Xichen,"I think his powers may be sealed.I am sure, Wangji have motive behind this.Marrying nine tailed fox makes him benefits.Next is only Wei pack has omega nine tailed foxes.But Weis were died in an accident.They were many properties of wei's ,they were look after by goverment.properties like petroleum mine, textile industry, chemical factory etc.........it will bring trillion crores.If he was proven as nine tailed fox,he will get was his properties from government.Twenty five years ago there was accident happened.Entire Wei mansion burned, report says that nobody escaped from the accident."

Jiang Cheng,"that means,...you are saying wangji has eyes on his power and properties."

Xichen,"that's sure"

Xingchen,"But that is not problem,xue yang is in danger.please save him."
Xingchen was about crying.

Xichen ,"l am his brother,it's my responsibility to save him.Don't worry,wangji was not that ruthless.But his idea was wrong.Its not right to take the pup from his mother.if he is nine tailed fox,surely xue yang face the wrath from him"

Lan xichen, Jiang Cheng and xiao xingchen go to lan mansion.

When they get in the lan mansion.it is like a grave yard.All the things are scattered.It's about seven in morning.No maids or no bodyguards can be seen.
"what happening here?"They all think in their mind.

Suddenly jingyi came there.He was crying.
....

Flash back,:

After qiren and madam lan fight,

Lan shizhui and madam lan fight each other.
There verbal fight turned to power fight. madam lan slapped shizhui. Angered Shizhui hit madam lan with vase.

Now madam lan was in hospital and shizhui was closed door.He doesn't opened the door of room.

.......

Xichen,"are you out of mind jingyi?what are you saying?wangji and shizhui mother is  another person ?"

Jingyi,"yes gege..... yesterday the fight was severe.I called father,wangji gege and xue yang gege nobody takes the call.l called our office nobody is there.Every meeting is pending.wangji gege disappered in thin air.Father is nowwhere to find......l don't know what is happening here....."

Jiang Cheng,"what a fantastic family!!!!!...... Your father even agree for our marriage because l am poor and not come from a reputed family.But he has  illegal affairs and his well respected and mannered family is like this. pathetic!!!!"

Xingchen,"what we do now?"

Jingyi,"who is this baby?"

Xingchen,"this your Wangji gege's baby."