chapter 7

Xichen,"oh my god!!!! What will we do now?l have no idea"

"But l have ......."
A voice echoed the mansion.
Jin meng Yao and jinling enters the lan mansion.

Xichen,"you two......there is no need of your involvement in our family matters."

Jin ling,"But shizhui is mine, don't forget that.where is he?"
By saying jinling ran towards the direction of his room .

Meng yao,"xichen,what happened to your hand?"
By saying he touches on his hand.But his hand was slapped by Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng,"don't touch my alpha ....."

Meng yao and Jiang cheng started there glaring competition.

Xingchen and xichen was in dilemma .Yuan looks everything amazingly.jingyi take Yuan from xingchen hand.

Suddenly some men with black suits entered there with unconscious xue yang.For all the way ,xue yang pretends as unconscious.song lan also with them.xingchen and xichen run towards xue yang.

Song lan's eyes bulged on seeing xingchen there.

Song lan,"xingxing......."

Xingchen,"gege......"

Yes, xingchen is the little brother of xiao song lan.

Song lan,"why are you here?"

Xingchen,"gege......l....."

Suddenly a loud growl heard. Everyone trembled.They saw a sparkling red eyes.

They saw a sparkling red eyes

wuxian's canines elongated.He has vampire look.when he looks at yuan's direction,he softened. xingchen hide behind song lan and xue yang break the ties ,he hide behind Xichen.

Wuxian move towards yuan.He was with jingyi.Baby yuan giggles when seeing wuxian.

Wuxian,"my pup .....'

He take yuan from jingyi.
He try to choke jingyi.

Wangji,"wuxian he is my brother,move"
Wangji forcefully drag wuxian from jingyi.Jingyi trembled in fear.
Wuxian's eyes are on xingchen,he try to move that direction but wangji forcefully held him.

Wangji,"look...look...yuan is crying.look...."

Wangji try to change his attention. wuxian's red eyes and elongated canines changed to normal.
He patted yuan's head and kissed on his face.

The atmosphere of lan mansion is clamed now.lan mansion is full of problems.

Suddenly shizhui ran and hug wangji.

Shizhui,"gege....."
Wangji hugged back him.

Suddenly another growl heard. wuxian again growled,"mine..........."

His red eyes, canines,ear and his long beautiful black nine tails started to come out.

Wangji moved from the embrace.He released his pheromones.

Wangji,"wuxian clam down......He is my brother,Shizhui"

Then he move towards Jingyi and continue,"he is also my brother,Jingyi.clam down."

Then he move towards xichen and xue yang,he continues,"They are also my alpha brothers, xichen and xue yang."

On seeing Xue yang he growled louder.

Wangji  slowly move towards Wei wuxian.He patted on his tails to become clam.
Wangji,"come with me...."
He take the yuan from his hand and move faster towards his room. wuxian hurriedly follow them .

After ten minutes wangji come out from the room.

Now,

Wangji, xichen,xue yang, song lan, Jiang Cheng,jinling, shizhui, jingyi,meng yao and xingchen are there.

Wangji was angry.
Wangji,"so I know now you all my secrets,The one who knows my secrets doesn't see the day light after this........"

Wangji,"But now I will forgive everyone because l know soon my secrets will know by father.But I wanted one more week.if anyone says a word about this to him,the things happened here,you will see my wrath. Don't you get it?"

Meng yao,"l will definitely keep it as secret,after all we are going to family."
By saying this he looks at jinling and shizhui.

Wangji looks at xingchen,"song lan......kill him....."
He pointed towards xingchen.

Wangji,"He is the one who helped xue yang,he was out of our case but he involved in taking my son,no outsiders are allowed to know my secrets."

Song lan,"ummmm.......l will say sorry for him, he is my brother.l doesn't know that how he involved in this,he was in love with xueyang."
Song lan glared at xue yang.

Jingyi,"hehe.....that quite funny,my one brother is married and have pup,another is secretly dating (xue yang),another is publicly dating(shizhui).......but l am still single .They all pretends to be saint infront of father.bravos......."

But everyone glared at him.

Wangji once again looked at xingchen and nodded his head to song lan.

Jiang Cheng,"song lan l don't think like this,your parents were happy that you are working in a multinational company and they were searching for suitable omega brides.They were very high of you.but .....you are in dirty business with him. shameful......"
He sharply look at song lan.song lan put down his head.

Jiang Cheng,"xichen we can go now.There is no use of sitting here. finally.....wangji......l have only one thing to say to you.......... don't cheat Wei wuxian for your greediness."

Wangji,"......"

Xichen,"l doesn't know why are you like this?you changed a lot in this years.are you trying to revenge for your mother?Half brothers or full brothers, that doesn't make any change.l think you know this earlier."

Wangji,"Dage......if you support my side,you will get benefits.soon l will become the chairman of lan coorparation.l have no grudge against dage and xue yang.but......"

Xichen,"but you has grudge against your own father .From now on l will doesn't involve in your matters.if you try to harm our little brothers,l will not forgive."

By saying this xichen and Jiang cheng left.

Wangji,"shizhui and jingyi,take xue yang to room and treat his wounds."

Song lan,"wangji we are going."
Song lan and xingchen left . Xue yang shizhui and jingyi go to upstairs.

Now meng yao and jinling left

Wangji,"meng yao, don't tell to this to any one.if you tell this you see my real face"

Meng yao,"o..Kay ..."
Meng yao feared wangji because he knows wangji's dirty side .

Meng yao,"we are leaving."
They left from there.

Wangji called maids and body guards and ordered them to clean the mess house.servants were started preparing food.Now the mansion look like nothing happened.

Wangji was thinking about how to solve problems with Wei wuxian.He always lied to him .

Suddenly a car horn Heard.

_____

___

❤️