chapter 8

Lan qiren comes to lan mansion.Next problem starts.wangji scratches his head.
Wangji started his acting.

Wangji,"daddy.....where did you go?l am very tensed ."

Qiren,"nothing ,l just go to our beach side villa to relax my mind."

Wangji,"daddy is it true,what I heard?my mom is........"

Qiren,"yes....."

Wangji wipes his fake tears

Wangji,"oh that's why mommy shows indifference to me.but,mommy was in hospital,she slipped her leg and xue yang come back."

Qiren,"she was punished for what she did and said.but what is another omega smell?"

Wangji,"xue yang's omega come here and make some troubles. don't worry over it."

Qiren,"ok,by the way where did you go?"

Wangji,"it's some important conference related to yilling real estate business."

Qiren,"ummm.....ok..."

Wangji,"there is a call from office,some important files are pending due to chairman's absence."

Qiren,"l forget today is the an important meeting with wens."

Qiren bid farewell to wangji and get in the car.
On the way he called someone and ordered to find wangji's activities in past two days.

______

Madam lan was angry,he has two stitches in head.After admitting her in hospital nobody came to visit her.she thinks in mind that,"that ungrateful brat Shizhui,l will teach him a lesson.l will change him as like her mother.my sons, useless ones not even speak a word for me. ungrateful ones.even Jingyi stay with shizhui."

______

Now everything is seemed to be solved,but nothing.

Wangji comes to his room,he saw wuxian and yu an was sleeping in the bed. wuxian is tightly hugging yuan.He was in his normal human self. wangji sighed and freshen up.He changed to comfortable clothes.He also lay beside Wei wuxian.

He also lay beside Wei wuxian