I can't let Yn's life be ruined by a monster like Jeon Jungkook. I have to save her fron him.

Don't worry yn, I'll protect you from that devil...even If I had to give up my life to save you from him.

_______

Meanwhile...

________

Yn's apartment.

Yn pov.

He give me a long peck on my lips before greeting goodnight. Jungkook who was looking at me with his puppy eyes 🥺 saying he wants to stay over, which I declined because he told me that he had an important meeting In France that he had to attend which he have to take the first flight tomorrow morning. ( But poor yn doesn't know that her boyfriend owns many private jets that are in his freaking mansion backyard ).

" Don't gave me those eye...this won't work this time" I laughed at him as he was looking so cute 🥰.

" Pretty please 🥺🙏" He beg me while his big strong arm was around my waist pulling me close to him, erasing the distance between us.

I could feel the atmosphere changing into something more erotic.

" I love you " he whispered while his hand tighten around my waist. A genuine smile appear on his face while his eyes was just staring at mine, I could see pure love in his eyes ❤️.

Giving me one last peck on my lips. "Goodnight princess" he slowly let go of me." Goodnight Jungkook" I greeted him back with that he left as I was staring at his back. After that I went inside my apartment.

I sigh, thinking about Eunwoo, like he's not talking to me since like weeks and now suddenly he wants to meet me and that too in some kind restaurant.

What so important that he can't tell me at work?.

________

Meanwhile...

________

ROME, ITALY.