•09| Believe me🖤

||

"Y/n, you have no bruises on your......neck."

He said hesitantly not knowing what you were even trying to tell him. And on the other hand, You don't know what to do with that information or how the hell to even process it.

You shook your head in disbelief like how could he not see it when you have felt that searing pain of her nails digging on your neck.

"What? Tae...look clearly her nails mark will be on my neck.. she strangled my throat really hard." You said desperately while tossing your neck to the side, giving him a full view of your neck but his expression remained the same..... unreadable..

You quickly got up and turned on the room lights before rushing towards your dressing table to see your buries, only to notice nothing on your skin.

Your glossy eyes enlarged more as you felt like your soul started squishing in pain after realizing you have no buries or any fingerprint on your neck, not even on your wrist. But the way that specter strangulates your throat anyone could get marks but you didn't......

"No.. How can this be p-possible?" Moving your hand upwards you slowly touched your neck with the tips of your fingers and looked back at Taehyung, who was just gazing your action silently because this is the first time he was watching you acting this way.

You were behaving as if you're a mental patient.. For him seeing you like this wasn't normal as You have never behaved like this..

But who can explain to him that what you have been feeling and witnessing in this house was something you had never done before...

Your eyes filled up with tears as you understood that your words didn't buy him and maybe he's still not believing you..

With vulnerable steps you walked towards his physique and held his arms..

"T-Taehyung...I'm n-not lying.. she was sitting on top of our cupboard.. (your voice shivered) and.,.....and when I looked up s-she jumped on me and grabbed my neck in a painful grip.. I even saw her creepy face.. She tried to kill me, Tae." You were sweating badly and telling him breathlessly as if you're really going through some mental problem and on the other hand Taehyung remained standing like a statue as he heard you telling him everything..

"But who would try to kill you? No one was here when I entered----" he finally broke the silence.

"She disappeared.. the moment you came she disappeared." (You answered shortly, shutting him up before he could say anything further.

Taehyung brows knitted in confusion as he parted his lips to say something but before he could utter you cut him off..

"Tae, believe me I'm not lying why would I even lie to you.. I seriously saw her." Sliding your hands down through his arms you take his palms on yours and cry while looking into his eyes..

His heart was aching by seeing you in this condition but he couldn't understand what's actually wrong with her wife.

He has never experienced anything strange in this house then why every wrong thing was happening with you........or maybe you're sick and acting this way because of your pregnancy mood swings..... he thought.

"Please believe me Tae, p-please." Tears constantly flowing through your cheek as you hold his hand closer against your chest.

"I'm not lying.. t-trust me." You stammered making Tae brows crumpled a bit as he looked at you perturbed.