Once the music stops, she hugs me tightly, and I giggle against her, 'that was so fun', she pants excitedly and I'm laughing with Evie this time when the next song on the radio begins to play.

I set her down on the counter and hand her her sippy cup and she's instantly gulping it down.

When I put the volume on the radio a little down, I'm ready to take everything out the oven but stop myself when I look over at the team, who were all staring at me like they don't know me at all, 'something wrong', I ask them and I'm waiting for an answer.

'You just look...', Wanda draws my attention to her, 'happier', she completes and then I look at Evie where she's humming to herself and I know she's in her own space where she hasn't even noticed the team.

Then I stare at Grace and everyone else again, 'I am happy', I confirm and watch as every single one of them smile very big that I'm smiling at them too.

'Y/n, the oven', Evie tells me and I go back to my original task whilst the team get situated in there seats.

When I've taken everything out the oven, Emori and Apollo decide to jump up and expect everything on the counter and I shake my head, 'off, both of you', I said and they both whine a protest, so I grab some raw meat, then pass the big peace to Emori where she holds it between her teeth and sits on the floor beside our feet and begins to enjoy herself with Apollo following the same process and sits beside her.

'Mix this for me, and no licking the spatular', Evie instructs me and I try not to laugh, 'me, I would never', I said and give a knowing smile to Grace who giggles at me, because she knows what I'm thinking right now.

Once I've given the batter a mix and added a couple of eggs, I pour it out into the pre greased pan and set it aside to put in the oven later with everything else.

Then I sneak my hand behind Evie, grab the same spatular without her noticing, and hand it over to Grace to give her the first taste and she smiles big, 'mmm, de-lick', she says and I laugh and taste some too, 'your right', I said and laugh with her.

I look at Evie and snicker to myself, 'what, you want a taste', I said and she shakes head, 'when you develop a stomach bug, don't come crying to me', she tells me and I'm laughing with the team.

'What are you guys making', Peter asks us.

'The best grub ever', Evie replies and we laughing again.

'I think this is the first time I'll have fried ravioli', Wanda says and we smile, 'you'll love it', Evie tells her whilst I put all four pans that we made deserts in, in the oven, 'it was Y/n's idea', she announces, 'she said Bucky misses the food back in the days so I'm helping her make everything he misses', she explains and then I look at Bucky who smiles brightly at me and I return one of my own, he misses particular foods he used to eat, so I wanted to make everything to see him happy and I guess it'll work.

________

I'm smiling and looking at Bucky who was enjoying the meal that me, Evie, and Grace had made, I'm glad I asked him what he missed when he was younger and before the war and when he listed out what those were, I knew I wanted to take part in seeing him smile and enjoy himself, he always does it for me, so I gathered it was my turn to show my appreciation to him.

We we're all eating something called garbage plate which consisted off macaroni salad, home fries, baked beans, sausage, and topped with beef chilli, white onions, mustard and ketchup, it was really good and tasty.

On top of that, we also made some devilled eggs, bacon roll ups, potato pancakes, and cheesy hash brown bake.

For dessert, we made Banana cream pie, a vintage style rice pudding with nutmeg and cinnamon, and a strawberry shortcake icebox cake, baked apple pudding, coconut cookies, sugar cookies, oatmeal cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. We left the half a dozen cookies we made for breakfast tomorrow, but it didn't mean everyone didn't indulge in them.