Chapter 15✓

Y/N'S POV :

I was shocked to hear my name from this man and that was the moment I knew he is Taehyung.I stood properly leaving his grip and adjusted my mask and hurried to go outside the mansion.

'What the hell is even taehyung doing here! I now understand why they are so familiar to look at.I don't understand what made them to kill yang' I was in my thoughts until I dashed someone.

"I'm sorry...!" I apologised and about to go away but his words stopped me."Why are you in hurry y/n" I frozed listening to his voice.I observed my surroundings where I can find no one and it was dark.

"Wh-who are you? My name is not y/n...!" I stuttered nervously. "Yah..! How can you forget your friend of 4yrs... That's so mean.I'm hurt" He spoke childish and started to walk towards me.

"M-me I don't have anyone whom I made friends for years now.You're
Mistaken." I spoke as I stepped back. "Don't you remember me girl.
You always love my invitation.
You've been searching for me."

He spoke and acted hurt. That's when i processed that the man infront of me was the one I'm searching for.That crazy stalker.

I gasped and throwed my fists on him but he smartly dodged it and held my hand back and pinned me to the wall.He sniffed my hair and caressed his lips on my bare shoulder.

I whimpered and lost it.I'm having my panic attack again but I tried to control it and he spoke up "It's been so long since I touched you again Love.You look so sexy that i want to tear your dress apart and make you mine."

He stopped speaking and left me as he jumped off the wall and ran away.I collapsed on the ground and that's when I'm being held in someone's arms.Before my eyes closed i saw him.

Kim taehyung

I opened my eyes came in contact with the ceiling and I understood I came home.I turned my head to watch Sana making juice and woozi was sniffing holding my hand.

"Noona..! You're awake i thought you're not gonna wake up i was so afraid." Woozi hugged me I hugged him back and spoke "Ah how can I leave my little baby boy huh! Don't be afraid noona is always with you." I spoke and drank the juice Sana gave me.

I went downstairs to watch the whole bangtan in my hall and my gang talking something.And that's when i remembered taehyung and his friends being the new gang.

"Y/n" Kai yelled and came towards me to hug and followed by the others. "Uh g-guys I can't breathe."
"Sorry" they spoke in unison and let me free.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I was not there with you to protect you.Forgive me i couldn't help you and you had it again." Kai spoke lowering his head.

"We're sorry too y/n we couldn't be with you.That was our fault to leave you alone." Sehun spoke scratching his neck.

"Yah! Stop apologizing me okay I was the one who ran away.Don't be sorry for something you didn't do wrong.Wait and i want someone to explain what the hell are they doing here and is it morning already."