16

Jungkook's POV

I was searching for my ledger that I had brought from the office. I had misplaced it a while ago and now I'm desperate to find it.

I saw a book on Raeya's desk, one that looked exactly like my ledger. I sighed in relief and sat on the chair. I opened it to see what I had left to do.

To my shock, the first few words I read were Dear diary. Is this some prank Yeonjun pulled on me or something? I remember giving my ledger to him last week.

I read on further, and that's when I realised, this wasn't a prank. This must be a book that Yeonjun gave Raeya to keep her occupied, and she decided to use it as a diary.

I only read the first two lines, and they were about me. Just as I was about to close it, Raeya comes storming the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? THATS MY DIARY!" She yells at me as she rudely snatches the book out my hands. "It wasn't on purpose, I thought it was my ledger" I quickly defended myself.

But it seemed like she didn't believe me. She scoffed and said "Sure you did. You were clearly reading it, you knew it was my diary. It's obvious from the first line! Why didn't you just close it?"

Now my anger was starting to rise. Why was she angry all of a sudden? Was something that bad written in there? Even so, she shouldn't be behaving like this.

"Why're you so nosy?! I left it out in the open thinking you could at least respect my privacy to this extent" She rants at me. At this point, I'm really controlling myself from lashing out on her.

"Why the fuck are you so angry today? I told you, I didn't mean to do it. You literally got this from my office and it's identical to my ledger, what did you want me to think? I didn't even know you had a diary!" I yelled at her, pinning her in a murderous gaze.

Raeya's POV

I was furious. I knew he wanted me to open up to him, and I do too,but only to a certain extent. When I walked in on him sitting down, reading my diary with open eyes, I just lost it.

I lashed out on him. He should've closed it shut the moment he saw the two main words, Dear diary.

I started venting my anger out on him, and calling him everything I believed he deserved to be called. He finally loses it with me and grabs my jaw.

"Listen here, Raeya. Just because I treated you like a princess for the past few weeks, does not mean you get to show me attitude. Fucking control your tongue before I rip it out" He tells me, his face red with anger.

I can't lie, it scared me. But my ego was too big. "Let go of me!" I dug my nails into his biceps, making him pull away with a hiss. "Look, I don't know what has gotten into you so suddenly, but whatever it is, snap the fuck out of it" He tells me and storms out the room.

I know exactly what had gotten into me, and I know that it's nothing new. I always get this type of anger when my privacy is being invaded. I've written things in that diary that I don't want Jungkook to read.

I've written about his hyungs, and how much I despise the two young Kims. I don't want him reading that because I know it will hurt him. But now I've ruined my relationship with him, yet again.

I sat on the bed, my head buried in a pillow and I tried to recollect what just happened. Jungkook is mad at me, and his anger is valid. I fucked it up again. Why can't I do a single thing right?

Would him reading my diary be that bad? Yeah, I wrote shit about the people he loves, but he already knows I don't like them. How much more damage could it have possibly caused?