Episode 18 - Cavalry battle royale

Start from the beginning

Death Arms: The sports festival isn't really about seeing how prepared they are at being heroes. It's more about
simulating the competition they'll face if they go pro.

Mt. Lady: Huh? What are you talking about?

Death Arms: We both know this country's overrun with agencies right now. If you wanna put food on the table,
you've gotta be willing to step on top of other heroes. That was the whole point
of the first round.

Mt. Lady: That's such a sad way of looking at our jobs.

Kamui Woods: Seriously? You've never had a problem stealing the spotlight!

Death Arms: But, on the other hand‐‐
Even if you're battling each other for popularity, there are plenty a' cases where you have to work together.

Mt. Lady: Huh. You're right, it's just
like this cavalry battle! Every point you score is not just for you, but for your teammates as well. Plus, you have to
think about how Quirks work together and who you're compatible with.

Kamui Woods: It's kind of like coordinating with your sidekick or doing Quirk training with other agencies.

Death Arms: I'm sure at least some of the kids are thinking about all this. If they become pros, it'll be their way of life.

Mt. Lady: They've still got a long road ahead of 'em.
_________________________________________

Ben was currently standing in the center of the stadium thinking about his strategies. He had a good chunk of point due to coming in fourth place in the obstacle course, but he needed to figure out a good plan for teams.

Ben: Okay, with my watch, a good durable quirk, and some that work with speed and quick escapes... That would be Mina and Kirishima! Okay guys, just need to find one more and...

Upon turning around he noticed that he was by himself as he frantically looking back and forth before spotting that Mina and Kirishima had been dragged off by Bakugo who had already taken them to be on his team. Mina looked back and put her hands together mouthing the word "sorry" before Bakugo yells for her to pay attention. Ben thinks about who else he could ask for teammates. He sees Kendo but as luck would have it she was already on a team.

Ben: Great. I have no teammates and all of the people I built my plans around are already teamed up.

Ben tries to come up with a new plan but was interrupted from a hand that suddenly placed on his shoulder, causing Ben to turn around and upon seeing the person started to smile.

As Ben finds his team, other teams are discussing their plans such as a blond haired kid talking to his teammates.

???: Almost everyone in the audience is foaming at the mouth for Class 1‐A. Why is that? They're so full of themselves.
Just like Tetsutetsu said earlier. Why are they stars? The only difference between us and them is that they fought a couple of villains. Just because we're Class 1‐B doesn't mean we're second rate or can't win this whole thing. So, let's step it up
and show those jerks what we can do. Are ya with me?