I chuckle lightly in the embrace. I'm so excited that I have a smile from ear to ear. Everything feels so surreal, like when you've been wishing for something for so long, and suddenly, it comes true. Well, that's exactly how I feel. I've dreamed of this countless times; now, it's all real. My heart is pounding so fast it might burst out. We will make our relationship official in front of my pack any time now, and we won't have to hide anymore. I sigh deeply in delight from just thinking about it. However, the school bell rang loudly, ruining my chain of thoughts.

- Shit. – Nadia says lowly, breaking the embrace. - We are late. I have to go, but I'll see you guys later, okay? – she calls as she walks away in a hurry.

We nod and I laugh to myself. I close the locker and lock it before starting to walk. The room is nearby, so it's okay.

- Seriously, man. I'm happy for you. – Mason congratulates me, padding my back.

- Thanks. Who would've thought that the rogues would change our lives right? – I comment.

- Yeah. – he chuckles happily. – If it weren't for them, I would've never met Violet. – he says.

- And I would still be dating Nadia. –

- You were miserable. – he jokes.

- Yeah. – I admit and we laugh loudly.

The door is wide open. Fortunately for us, Mr. Harrison hasn't arrived yet, so we walk inside quickly before he does. My eyes instantly direct to Caleb's spot, but no one's there. I search around the room quickly, but nothing. Maya and Luke are missing as well. The joy I was feeling instantly turns into worry. What the... did something happen? I turn to Mason, but Mr. Harrison's voice fills the room before I had the chance to say anything.

- I'm sorry for being late for class. Let's start. Mason, Nathan could you please sit down guys? – he calls us, rushing to his desk to leave his stuff.

I nod and we walk to our usual places. This is weird. Caleb never misses school, and Maya and Luke aren't here either. Something must've happened. I pull out my phone from my pocket and type.

Good morning sleepy head. (07:13) – Me

Are you guys running late? (07:13) – Me

I don't want to be too paranoid about this. Maybe one of them overslept and they are running late. Yeah, that's it, don't worry Nathan, they are okay. I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.

- Oh, looks like we are missing people. Does anyone know where they are? – the teacher asks.

- Why would we know? They are rogues. – someone says mockingly, making some members laugh. It bothers me a little, but I'll let it slide.

- Come on guys, don't be rude. – Mr. Harrison scolds, silencing the room. – I guess, we'll have to start without them. – he adds.

- Where are they? – Mason whispers.

- I don't know. – I respond just as lowly.

Mr. Harrison continued with today's lesson. And for the love of the Goddess, I swear I couldn't care less. My worry grew with every second that passed. I look at my phone's screen every five minutes to check if Caleb had responded, but nothing. I'm trying not to overthink this, but it's easier said than done. I mean, what could've happened? He left pretty late yesterday, he probably just went to sleep late and didn't hear his alarm. Yeah, that is totally possible. He would've called or texted me if something were wrong. But why isn't he answering then? I look at the screen again to check again, but the same luck, nothing.

Good morning sleepy head (07:13) – Me

Are you guys running late? (07:13) – Me

Is everything all right? I'm starting to get worried (07:31) – Me