"Now answer me this." Legend rest his chin on his hand. "Was you over there instigating?" Mercedes scratches her head—looking off making him eye her. "Mariah,"

"Huh?" Her voice quiet, looking down at her nails.

"Were you-Huh? Were you over there instigating? You heard me," Legend says. Mercedes sipped her soda through the straw avoiding his brow raised stare. "Your ass was over there instigating."

"I didn't even say much!"

"Don't matter. I know you," Legend points. "You and your side comments."

"I just found it funny." Mercedes hands went to her chest. "They know how Hakeem is and that he a hoe. He even openly says it."

"You think that needs an amen?"

"At times." She nods, he gives her a look. "No?"

"No. What did I tell you before about instigating?" He asked making her roll her eyes. "Now you mad because she put you in it."

"Yes," Mercedes nods. "Exactly. Cause she talked to me crazy, and it was unnecessary."

A sigh from him. "I'm not gonna win this."

"She definitely disrespected me."

"No, she did." He had to agree. "However. I told you about instigating and about being in your brothers mess. Let that man be, he is gonna hoe regardless. Until he find a reason not to."

"You speaking from experience?"

"Don't bring me into none of this." Legend shakes his head. He nods to the cup. "You drunk the rest of my soda?"

"Can we change the subject?" Mercedes asks to a playful glare from him.

Hearing the song to change to You by Lloyd featuring Lil Wayne made her smile.

Mercedes rolled over to throw the cup away, she twirled back. "Wait. Where are your skates?"

"I'm going to get them." He leaned back on the wall.

"You not going to sing this song?" Mercedes head tilts, a giggle from her when he shakes his head. "Come on this used to be your song."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Don't play me." Mercedes says.

A brow raising from him at her rolling over on her skates to him singing.
The whole skate place who knew the song chimed in with the DJ.

"Stop," Mercedes sings dramatic, grabbing his jacket making his eyes follow her. "wait a minute, the way you move that, boy." He smirked at her changing the last word. "You done got my heart all in it. And I just wanna be with you tonight." The amusement in his eyes as he watches her. "Boy, please, I'm a player, yeah it's true." She used his chest to push back but he took her hand letting him pull her back.

Legend chuckles at her holding onto his waist.

"But I change the game for you. I wanna see what it do." Mercedes sings with everyone. "Can I be foreal?"