Aunty insisted him to eat more as he had not eaten anything.

" I am not hungry... "

" But why? " Aunty asked.

" I don't know... " He said.

" He is too happy  and excited to eat anything, after all, he got engaged to his very beautiful girlfriend. He lost his interest in food. " Roshni said. And he shot a hot glare at her.

Ohhh!! Perfect!

"  Hmmm, Right, maybe he is missing Myra, we should call him, she can make him eat. " I added.

" If bhai is missing Myra, he would call her or go and meet her, he is not a child that Myra has to feed him, unlike a few people who can't even serve food on their plate by themselves. And why do you want to call her here, they should spend some quality time alone, not with you roaming around h... Him. You eat your lunch, it seems you are enjoying it a lot." Mahi said sharply.

Ouch!!! I am loving it.

My beautiful ice princess is under the influence of the green monster as well.

" Oh, yes, I am thoroughly enjoying this lunch, the food is awesome as expected that I am tempted to eat more and on top of that as Aunty and Roshni are insisting I to eat more, how can I deny that? "  I said.

" Of course, how can you deny so much attention? "  She made a face.

" Right! Aunty, Mahi has become very intelligent and smart just like you, your exact copy, actually. Can she cook like you as well??" I asked.

" Yes, she has learned cooking from me... " She replied with a smile.

" That is irrelevant here, but for your information, Roshni is a good cook. "   Mahi said.

" Oh, yes. I was pleasantly surprised by her culinary skills. She is so young but the dishes she made had an authentic gujrati taste, though it was not as perfect as Megha Aunty's. "  I said and Aunty beamed but shook her head humbly.

" Oh, you got your memory back?  " Mahi asked sarcastically raising her delicate eyebrow.

Wow!!

"Memory? What happened to you, Ron?"  Aunty asked with concern.

" Nothing Aunty, she is joking. Actually, I was surveying the fashion trends in Gujarat, so was asking the young gujrati girls about their preferences in clothes. So I asked Roshni since she lives in Surat and is studying there in a college, so she would be knowing about the fashion trends there. "

" Yes, of course! So?  " Aunty said.

" So, I thought that since Roshni will go back to Surat, I should go and talk to her first. So I called her and she told me where they were, I reached there and saw that our Mahi was also there. But maybe she is annoyed with me that I didn't ask her as she knows more than Roshni.  But I thought that our Mahi will remain here in Delhi with me. I can ask her anytime, didn't know, that she will get hurt. "  I explained and stole a glance at Mahi.

"  What rubbish! Why would I get hurt by anything you do?? You are not that important in my life. I care a damn, just do whatever you want or go to hell!" She said all of a sudden.

" Mahi!! What's wrong with you? How can you talk to him like that? Apologize to him! " Aunty was shocked at her reaction and she scolded her immediately.

" Oh, no Aunty, please. She doesn't have to apologize to me. I didn't mind what she said. She is my little princess. " I said.

" No, she was very rude to you, Mahi, I think I have raised you better than what you just portrayed. Apologize to him. He is older than you, how can you behave like this, especially to him? Have you forgotten everything? "  Aunty said.

" I wish, I could. " She muttered.

" Aunty, Please don't get angry, it's ok, don't say anything to her, I know she is very sweet. I even saw her the day she was born, so she is special to me, I didn't mind our banter. "  I said. 

" Mahi??"  Aunty glared at her.

" Sorry. " She said unwillingly.

" It's ok, princess. "  I said bending towards her. 

" Don't call me that. " She whispered. I thought of changing the topic.

" Aunty, can I kiss your hand, please? "  I asked all of a sudden.

" Why? "  Aunty smiled and asked.

" You are a terrific cook and a very successful woman, just like Mom and Chachi, and you have always given me so much affection. Almost as much as my mom. "  I said.

" You are very special to me, beta. I love you as much as I love these 3 kids. "  She said and caressed my face lovingly. I held her hand, kissed it, and touched it to my eyes and fo rehead. She smiled and blessed me.

The lunch was over and Manik started giving me hints that I must leave but I had to test my theory further and make a plan with Roshni. I got up but was still thinking about how to start when I got the chance.

😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁🤣🤣😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁

Good morning 🌄

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi