Willow (Ep2, Holding Out For A Hero)

A/N: Sorry, me just being a Braz dork with that photo up there, so, yeah.......... ANYWAYS.                                                       Just listening to Olivia Rodrigo over here🤣

*KAZ*

     Chase was spraying the coffee table - that i had accidentally set on fire - with a fire extinguisher when Mr Davenport came running downstairs in a skin tight outfit "I heard an explosion! Did we get attacked by shape shifters again?" He asked as i grimaced at what he was wearing. "Ahh!" Chase yelped and threw Mr Davenport a blanket, "no, but could you cover up? I'm seeing a few too many shapes shifting over there." He stated in a disgusted voice, i nodded in agreement. "What happened?" He questioned, "I'm guessing a combination of gravity and middle age," I said, looking him up and down. He looked at me annoyed and i shrugged my shoulders. "To that." He pointed at the burnt table, "oh well, um, Oliver and Chase were talking about science, i got bored, i yawned, something flew out of my mouth, and voila, I set the table on fire." I finished giggling.

        Oliver gestured towards me, "he found another superpower. It's a fire grenade." I scoffed, "fire grenade? That's lame. I'm calling it my yawn bomb." I laughed. "yeah, 'cause that's much better." Oliver said sarcastically earning a glare from me.

     "So wait, you just discovered something you didn't even know you had? How many powers were in that space rock?" Chase asked. I sighed, "ah it's tough to say. I mean, it didn't really come with a manual, and even if it did I probably wouldn't read it." I replied.

       "This is just like you guys when you unlock new bionic abilities." Said Mr Davenport. "Oh yeah. Except our abilities come from a highly advanced infrastructure, and theirs comes from a magic witch pebble, whooooooo." Chase replied, mockingly. Oliver raised his hand and made a face. "Either way, this is a great opportunity for the team. We could teach them to hone their abilities the way i trained you." He gestured towards us, then Chase. "Superhero school. That sounds like fun." Oliver said as i looked at him in disbelief. "School? Ugh, boring!" I yawned putting my hands behind my head, but another yawn bomb flew out of my mouth and hit the umbrella stand on the other side of the room. "Ahhh!" Chase yelled, running to put out the fire, and Davenport gave me a look. "Well, that's the last time that umbrella stand attacks us." I said smiling.

                                                                                        ~✨~       

       When we entered mission command, Bree and Skylar were sitting at a desk, both on their phones. "Good news ladies, i'm about to teach my first class of superhero school." Mr Davenport stated happily. "I'm out," Bree replied immediately, "right behind you," Skylar said. I was a little upset that Bree didn't want to stay but I wasn't sure why. I brushed the feeling off and returned to what I was doing with Mr Davenport. He turned to us and began speaking, "okay guys, I will be your instructor and Chase will be my apprentice." Chases head shot up and he looked at Davenport, "what? Why am I the apprentice?" He asked annoyed. "Because you don't know anything about superheroes." Chase made a face, "oh, and you do?" Davenport smiled, "hello! I'm Donald Davenport." Chase rolled his eyes, "just because you wear disturbingly tight unitards, does not make you a superhero." He shook his head. Davenport made an odd face, "you ever tried fitting in to them? Yes it does." A/N: sorry, I know there is more to this scene but I wanted to add some Braz stuff.

                                                                                     ~✨~

       I stepped out of the Hyperlift, sighing because of everything downstairs. Oliver was dripping ice cubes and I was..... totally rocking it! I was hitting every target spot on and If this were a quiz, I would have an A+. I'm not really sure what those look like but I have an idea. The reason I was sighing though was because Oliver was failing horribly, he couldn't even make a small Cryo blast. Instead he just leaked. I was starting to understand what being the better one in the friendship and to be honest, it was EXHAUSTING!