0.8

Disclaimer
I do not own ninjago, any of the characters other then remi, and all canon events that happen. The only thing I own is remi, his powers and the scenes that aren't written in the show that I add or any storyline or plots that I change or add.

_________

"Take positions." Master orders. He motions me closer. "Ah, I give you this much: That ninja never quits." Cole commented.

"Port side!" Yells Zane.

"The cannons!" Cole responds.

Jay fires the cannons as Morro but misses. I scowl. I can take him if I need to, master knows that, but he won't let me yet. "Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?" Jay sums up what he was just told.

"Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea."

Morro lands on the bounty and master says he needs ink and parchment. "Kai and I will take you to our quarters while Jay and Cole will keep him busy." Zane says. "What about me?!" I shout. "Remi you will help them." Master orders. They leave and Cole and jay jump straight into the fight.

The wind pushes the ship and slip to the railing, the auto pilot gets disabled and I slip off the ship. I hold onto the rail but as nya pulls the ship up I get flung off. I scream as I fall, trying my best to form my dragon. I get close to the ground and finally managed to make my dragon. I fly back up but don't see the bounty anywhere.

I search around when I suddenly get knocked out.

I wake up in a cage with vengstone shackles on. I look around "well well well, look who's finally awake" I turn to Morro but see he's not in Lloyd's body. "Oh yes, I hate being in his stupid body so if I don't have to I'm not in it, why don't you look beside you" I look over and see Lloyd laying unconscious beside me. I move and lean down to him.

"Lloyd!" I cry out in relief. "Yes your little boyfriends safe, now I've got things to plan so bye bye" he floats away and I turn back to Lloyd. I hold his head in my lap and tears slip down my cheeks. "Lloyd please wake up" I beg in a whisper and press my lips to his like in the movies.

Please. I need him. He coughs and groans as he opens his eyes, he slowly sits up. "Lloyd!" I hug him from behind. "Remi?!" He turns and hugs me. "Oh thank god your okay, I was so worried" I whisper to him. "Remi what are you doing here" he asks.

"I fell of the bounty when Morro attacked. When I finally managed to summon my dragon the others were long gone. Someone knocked me out when I was looking for them" he growls as I explain. "I'm gonna kill him for almost hurting you" he promises.